50;

You were waiting at the bar for Caitlin; she said that after work she'd meet you here. Before you could think anything else she surprised you from behind.
"Happy birthday girlie!" You hugged Caitlin before asking the bartender for two shots.
"So what do you have planned for me today y/n" The music was loud but not enough that you didn't here Caitlin.
"Well first both of us are going to get wasted and I have the time of our lives and forget about all the shitty things that happened to us." The bartender gave you the shots afterward going to a couple on the other side.
"Bottoms up" Both of you drank the shots with ease letting the alcohol burn your throats. The rest of the crew came in little by little making it all the more fun. Cisco started making jokes which with alcohol made it ten times funnier. Then came Barry, he looked like he just came out of work.
"Barry here have a shot and come join the party" Barry took the drink swallowing it all at once before joining the rest of the people. The rest of the night was a blur; you couldn't remember anything else except going into a warm bed.
Your head was thumping when you stirred awake. Last night was much a blur, the last thing you remember was celebrating Caitlin's birthday by going to the bar and everybody kept drinking shots. Then you remembered Barry coming a bit later on and you get handsy.
When you finally paid attention and looked at your surroundings you realized you were not in your room. You quickly got out of the bed looking for your shoes. You looked down seeing you were only in your underwear. A loud scream came out of your throat.
"What the hell happened last night?" You thought to yourself. You found your shirt across the room with your jeans.
"Y/n what's wrong" You looked towards the door seeing Barry putting on his shirt. You slept with Barry! You thought.
"Oh my god we slept together!" Your heart started beating fast as you spoke a thousand words per minute. "Oh god, this was a mistake. This is bad!"
You kept pacing back and forth looking for the rest of your things. "God this is horrible" you looked up at Barry who was confused.
"Us this is bad, I mean I'm not saying you were bad, I mean you must've been very good but I don't remember anything. Not that I'm saying I want to remember sleeping with you" Your words kept jumbling up as you grew more nervous.
Barry kept on looking at you smiling. "You stop smiling! God, why can't remember anything I barely had anything" your head was still hurting and talking fast made it hurt more.
"Y/n they had to take you out cause you were causing a ruckus because you wanted more, I would say barely is an understatement,"
"I mean was it good? I mean no shut up I don't want to know, this cannot be happening" You put your shirt on but still haven't put your jeans on yet.
"Y/n you need to calm down" Barry came closer to you putting his arms on your shoulder. "Nothing happened between us" Your body became more relaxed when Barry told you.
"But I was in your bed and-and I'm in underwear and bra" You looked back to the bed seeing it destroyed.
"Yes after the bar you were way too drunk to stay home alone so I took you to my house where I let you sleep on the bed and I slept on the couch" Barry was smiling seeing you visibly relax.
"And me being half naked?" Barry put his hand behind his neck scratching it.
"Well you go too hot and took off your clothes" He chuckled almost like he was remembering how it happened.
"So I didn't sleep with you?" you asked him. Barry shook his head confirming your question "oh thank god!" You hugged Barry tightly thanking yourself and thanking Barry for helping you. The hug was very warm and soothing.
"Not that I don't want to sleep with you, you're very good looking Barry but..." You broke the hug starting to babble again.
"You know you babble when you're nervous" Barry brought you in the hug again wanting you to stop babbling.
"Yeah I know"
"Plus when I sleep with you I would want you to remember how I am in bed" Your cheeks turned red registering what Barry said.
"Wait what? You want to sleep with me?" Barry smiled
"Yeah kind of but only if you wanted to. You're beautiful, even when you yap when you're nervous.
"Can I kiss you?" You couldn't even speak you were so entranced how soft his eyes turned after telling you that, you just nodded. He held on to your chin pulling you into him, your heart started racing as you moved closer. The distanced closed immediately between you two; you slid your arms around his neck pulling him even closer than possible
At first, the kiss was small, gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. You tasted tentatively with your tongue as you traced it across the bottom of his lip. His lips were soft and smooth, you didn't want to stop. The kiss became more intense; Barry pushed you towards his bed. You fell on top of the bed. The sudden move of the fall made your head spin.
"God dammit" You moved your hand to your head trying to ease the pain. Barry smiled getting out of bed.
"How about today let me make you breakfast and stay in bed and watch movies?" You smiled at Barry thinking to yourself, wow he's so perfect. You gave him one more kiss before he left to the kitchen to make you something.