6;

"Excuse me, but haven't you seen that she is here with someone?"
(Y/N) eyes widened in shock as she recognized her boyfriend's pressed voice behind her. His warm, strong hands softly touched her shoulders, but she could feel just how tense he really was. The attractive man in front of her, Brad, she believed his name was, stared at Barry, who stood behind his girlfriend, and his face showed pure surprise.
"I did, but I assumed someone had to show your girl what a good man is..." He said, fake innocence covering his smug face. Barry gripped (Y/N) shoulders a bit harder before one of her hands flew to his, squeezing it tightly in an attempt to calm him down.
"Excuse me?" Barry said and the man chuckled, standing from the seat he had rudely taken across from you. He took a step in Barry's direction and his girlfriend's eyes widened even more in fear. She stood up as well, placing a hand on her boyfriend's chest. She could see the fury in his eyes and despite it being one of the hottest things she's ever seen on him, she was worried he would start a fight in the filled, and not to mention fancy, restaurant.
"I think it is better if you leave. Now. I'm here with my boyfriend, trying to enjoy our date night."
Brad raised an eyebrow. "You had your chance, sweetheart."
The girl rolled her eyes and turned to her boyfriend.
"Babe, he's gone. I'm sorry for him. I didn't know what to say and he just wouldn't take no as an answer."
"He shamelessly flirted with you, (Y/N). I don't like that!" Barry growled and his eyes met hers, jealousy and anger visible in them. "I know, but Barry, I love you."
"What if I wasn't there? The guy would've never left! That's terribly rude!"
"I know, shh. Let's get back to dinner, babe. Come on." She guided Barry back to his seat, not letting go of his hand even as they both sat at the table again.
The possessive look on Barry's face stayed the whole evening, and (Y/N) could feel the heat pooling in her stomach whenever their eyes met. The fact that Barry decided to loosen his tie during the desert seemed to heighten her desire and as they paid the bill, she couldn't wait to get back to the apartment.

"Thank you for this evening." (Y/N) broke the silence in the cold car, but Barry just snorted. "Next time I won't dare to go to the toilet if boys start hitting on you the second I'm gone." He replied and his girlfriends gaze darkened, Barry's voice and tense body provoking thoughts that she shouldn't harbor in a moment like this. Still, she couldn't help herself, so she moved her left hand towards her boyfriends thigh. The car jumped a little as he pressed down on the breaks in surprise before he regained his posture and continued to drive home. (Y/N) started by drawing small circles over his jeans whilst she leaned over and pressed a warm kiss to his cheek.
"Barry... you know that no matter what these guys tell me, I'm yours." She said and moved her hand higher up his leg, squeezing it again. She could hear him sucking in a breath, gripping the steering wheel a little tighter. Encouraged by his reaction, she untied her seatbelt and leaned over, moving her free hand in his hair as the other rose to his slowly growing erection. "Only yours." She whispered in his ear, stroking his length in a teasing rhythm. "(Y/N)... you need to stop." Barry said in a hoarse voice, his body though showing the exact opposite to his words.
"Mhh... I think you should just pull over..." she whispered, taking his earlobe between her teeth as she popped open the button of her boyfriends jeans. The pressure spawned a growl from his throat and he pressed a bit harder on the gas, the car speeding up just like both of their breathing. (Y/N) pulled the zipper down and moved her hand into Barry's tight jeans to palm his erection through his boxers. "Fuck!" he groaned and set the blinker to the right to signal that he was stopping the car at the side of the road.
It was the middle of the night and the streetlights didn't spend enough light to see what was going inside of their car, which Barry was glad for at the moment. It didn't seem as if his girlfriend minded it, though. She kept on massaging his erection before she awkwardly pulled his jeans and boxers down to reveal his hard on. "(Y/N)..." Barry stuttered, grabbing his girlfriend's hand before she could touch his hard cock.
"Shh... just relax, baby. I'm gonna make sure you know how much I care about you."
(Y/N) freed her hand and carefully grabbed her boyfriend's erection before she started to move her hand up and down in a steady rhythm. She kissed Barry on the lips, showing him how much she loved him and preparing him for what was about to come. She licked her lips before she lowered her head and sucked the tip of her boyfriends cock into her mouth, licking the precum of his tip. She somehow managed to twist her head so that she could look into Barry's eyes, only to see that they were closed in pleasure. His soft lips were parted and his cheeks already flushed as the girl removed her mouth from his cock.
His erection was coated in a glistening sheen of her saliva, waiting for that release he wanted so desperately. (Y/N) pressed her tongue to the underside of his shaft and moved her hands to cup his balls, squeezing and massaging them softly whilst she worked her boyfriend over with her mouth.
Barry's strong hand had found its way into his girlfriend's hair, where he tried to avoid pushing her head down and forcing her on his cock. As she put one of her hands on top of his and put pressure on it, he let go and gripped her hair tighter, moving her head in a faster rhythm. She wasn't able to keep her rhythm for long because Barry's erection started to twitch, and she knew he was close now. Barry pulled her head back at the same time as she started to move back, pressing one last kiss to the top before her boyfriend grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. "Gosh, I love you!" He groaned and buried his face in (Y/N) neck, kissing and sucking at her exposed skin.
"I-I need you, Barry, please!"
Hearing the girl in his lap whine and beg turned him on even more and he pushed her black dress up her body, grabbing her slim waist before bucking his hips up. The thin fabric that separated them from each other was soaked in her excitement and he ripped it off her before she could even try to remove it.
"You're mine!" he growled and with the help of his hand pressed his erection into her slick centre. She cried out at the sensation, clinging to Barry's shoulders as he lifted her hips up just to pull her down again. Their breathing was uneven, but (Y/N) somehow managed to form a reply.
"Yours!"
She whispered it over her boyfriend's moans, just loud enough for him to hear. He captured her lips in a heated and sloppy kiss, their breathing mingling together whilst they continued to rock against each other. Barry's hands roamed (Y/N) back, pressing her closer to him or pulling her back by her hair so that he could attack her neck with his mouth. He was already close from his girlfriends blowjob, but being buried inside her felt better than anything else so it was just a matter of time before he'd explode.
"Come with me." He whispered and pressed his lips against hers again, one of his hands now moving between their bodies to find her clit. It didn't need much from his side to get her to the edge, so after a few harsh circles around her clit he could feel her clenching down around him, which got him to come. His thrusts became sloppy and fell out of rhythm, and as she felt him explode inside of her, she let go with a muffled cry in Barry's neck.
They kept moving and helping each other through their orgasms until their breathing started to go back to normal and they stopped shuddering. (Y/N) head lay on Barry's shoulder and he stroked her back in a loving manner; his way of showing her just how much he loved her after this intimate session.
"Maybe I should get jealous more often..."