9;

Pt:2
Oh, my god. You have never felt this kind of awkward between you, Barry, and Joe. After Joe walked in on you and Barry, he has made it his job to make sure he is not the one to see anything going down.
Currently, you were on your way to a crime scene with Joe driving in complete silence.
"So... Seen any good movies lately?" You say hoping to break the silence.
"Nope."
"Oh. Okay. Read any good books?"
"Nope."
"Um... Watched any–OKAY I KISSED BARRY."
"I know. I was there." You sighed loudly and rolled your eyes.
"Yeah. Joe, I don't want this to be awkward."
"What's awkward? I don't feel awkward." You rolled your eyes so hard it physically hurt. "But... I do want to ask. Do you... want to be with Barry?"
"Joe, I don't thin-"
"Look, I don't want to be talking about this either but we kind of have to. Just, what happened that you kissed him? Because that was completely out of the blue, like I knew you and him were friends but I didn't know you were like that."
"I don't think you really want to know."
"No, I do."
"You really don't"
"I think in order to get rid of the awkwardness I should–"
"I said I wanted to have sex with him." His eyes go wider than the sun. He opened and closed his mouth for a full minute and refused to look at you.
"...You're right, I didn't want to know." You nodded your head. You stopped at the crime scene and tried to open your door to get out. It was locked. Joe looks at you before opening his mouth again. "Look, if you're going to... be... do... IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP, just don't... hurt him. He's sensitive and, not as... um... experienced as you."
"Okay."
"Okay." He unlocked the car.
______
You and Joe walk out of the elevator to see Barry standing at the reception desk. Once he sees you two, a smile appears on his face and he starts to walk towards you.
"Hey, y/n. Hi, Joe."
"Hey," You say and look at Joe, who is scowling at Barry.
"I just wanted to clear the air with both of you."
"Not necessary, Barry." Joe says then walks away.
"He sounds angry." Barry states.
"Yeah. So what's up?"
"I wanted to know if you wanted to..." He lowers his voice. "Go have sex in a closet?" You laugh.
"Classy, but no thanks." You start to walk away.
"But you...?"
"Call me a romantic. I like to be won over."
______
In the middle of the day you feel your phone vibrate. You see a text from Barry.
My place, 9 pm, Friday?
I'll be there.
______
You knock on Barry and Joe's door. Barry opens the door with a smile and moves aside to let you in.
"Where's Joe?"
"Work."
"And Iris?"
"Also work. So tonight, it is just us. I made dinner. Chicken and mixed vegetables."
______
You and Barry sit on the couch, laughing and drinking wine.
"So if you had to choose, who would your favorite villain to fight?"
"Uh, Captain Cold."
"Really? Why?"
"He had morals. No more talking about villains and flash stuff." He takes the wine out of your hands and puts it on the table. "Have I won you over yet?"
"Depends. Do you only want to have sex with me?"
"No. I'm just so tired of all the teasing, that I need you."
You kiss him. His lips move in sync with yours. He resituates you to where you are lying on your back. You place your hands on his face and arch your back into his body. He places his hand on your lower back and grinds into you. He groans quietly at the friction. He moves to your neck where he lightly sucks, leaving marks on you. At first you think it is only to pleasure you, but then you realize its about people seeing that you're his.
"You." He nips your neck and goes lower with each kiss. "Are." Kiss. "Mine." He's at your zipper of your pants. "Do you understand?" You nod your head eagerly, waiting for him to strip you of your pants. "So if anyone else asks you out, what would you say?" He asks after he unbuttons your pants and toys with your zipper.
"You're a little possessive for someone who doesn't even know if I like them or not." By now, you're moving around so much, you think he might say something about. He smirks then looks at your zipper.
"Well," He kisses your exposed skin on your stomach. "Do you?"
"Maybe."
"So if anyone asks you out, what would you say?"
"I'm already spoken for." And in an instant, your zipper is down along with your pants and underwear. He spreads your legs and throws them over his shoulders. He licks a long, slow line on your already dripping sex. You grip his hair tightly and throw your head back. You moan loudly and tug at his hair, which causes him to groan against you. He sucks and nips at your clit. Soon you're moaning his name so loud you're almost screaming. Finally you cum, calling out his name.
You're panting loudly, then sit up with Barry. You place your arms around his neck, and his around your waist. His tongue explores your mouth. And then–OH SHIT. You and Barry break apart when you hear keys clinking outside the front door. Barry cleans this up quickly and pulls up your pants just as the door opens.
"Heyyyyyyy Joe!" Joe squints his eyes at you both, looking from both of your messed up hair and swollen lips. "Thought you were working?"
"Why. Does. This. Keep. HapPENING TO ME!"