DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

" Oh, excuse me I thought you were someone else", said Jimin, who was a little bit embarrassed. But Jungkook just starred at his red plump lips. Those full lips got him everytime. That's why he has to hold himself back before something "bad" happens. At least for now he has to be patient."Is everything alright", Jimin asks, tiliting his head a bit to the right since Kookie basically just starred at him. He snaps back into reality and tries his best to make a good first impression. "  Err ..Hello I'm Jungkook and I'm your biggest fan", he replied trying his best to remain calm but he was internally screaming." How cheesy", thought Jimin but he kinda liked it and smiled back at him. Jungkook puts his hand next to Jimin's head and leans in. "Do you remember me?", he whispered in a low voice. The blonde haired boy was a bit overwhelmed when Jungkook leaned in. But his words made him suddenly remember the last fanmeeting, where he met a sweet fanboy, who gave him a bouquet of roses and who had a pretty unique but beautiful smile. This caused Jimin to immediately look up to him. He changed a lot since the first time they met and that's maybe why he didn't recognise him at first glance. He has grown to a fine boy. His smile remains the same, while the brown haired boy looked really good this time and he also smelled good. "Ah, how could I not remember you", said Jimin as he blushed. He playfully pinched kookie's cheek, which surprised him. "Omg he touched me and I'm  really speaking to him", thought Jungkook and tried to hide his excitement.

Concentrate   Concentrate

"I wouldn't mind buying you another bonquet", Jungkook uttered and gave him his best bunny smile. " This kid is really something", thought Jimin in a good way and chuckled. "Would you mind helping me? I don't know which product I should buy", he asked and ignored Jungkook's comment.
This question surprised Jungkook but he was willing to help." Uh sure", he responded, feeling really happy. After 15 minutes they bought everything and Jungkook helped him by carrying some things. Finally they make their way out of the shop.

" I am hungry if hyung doesn't hurry up I'll probably die of starvation, V complained and pouted. " Don't be stupid I'm sure that he'll come soon", Jin replied. " You can eat Hobi", Yoongi advised him and smirked. "HEY Why me? I'm sure you're more delicious. " more delicious...? He probably tates bad just like his perso-", V stopped mid-sentence because Yoongi is giving him a threatening look." You're always angry that's what I mean and angry food wouldn't taste good right?" V replied in fear. "Angry food?", said  Rapmon, who was confused. Jhope is already lying on the floor and he's laughing his ass off, while Jin is rolling his eyes. "These kids are unbelievable", he thought. "There's Jimin", Namjoon shouts and everyone looks in that direction. "Huh, who's the other guy ... a friend of his?", yoongi mumbled.
---------
It's getting juicy boys
Haha Jk finally meets Jimin
Hope u like this ;w;♡