JUST LIKE CANDY

He couldn't hold back. Not now when  Jimin just indirectly confessed to him. There's no turning back after he already pinned him in the corner, so he couldn't escape. He was slightly taller and looked down. Jungkook had gone quiet and was staring at him. It made Jimin self-conscious, but he was unable to look away once their eyes had met . Like every other fan, kook had long admired Jimin's good looks. His beautiful skin and brown teddy eyes and blond hair were to die for.
"Is this really happening", he thought and looked at that innocent boy. Suddendly Jimin's innocent expression faded and he looked him straight into the eye while licking his lips. They were so close that their noses almost touched. Instead of rejecting Jungkook, Jimin did the opposite. As Jimin brings his hand up to tangle in the younger's hair, the latter , unable to hold back anymore, finally smashes their lips together, tugging on Jimin's bottom lip roughly. Jimin immediately tightens his grip on his hair in response. A small moan escaped Jimin's lips, which made the other chuckle. Jungkook then massages his earlope, which is his sensetive spot. So he opens his mouth with the intention to say something but he can't, because the next thing he knows is Jungkook's tongue in his mouth. Jimin's knees grew weak and he warped his hands around him. The browned haired boy took this opportunity to slip his tongue past his open lips. The smaller guy let him explore his mouth. And jungkook realised how sweat he tasted. " Just like candy", he whispered into Jimin's right ear, which made Jimin blush immediately He responded to the kiss surprising himself. Kookies mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than he could have imagined. But Jimin finally went along. Kook kissed so fervently that he couldn't catch his breath, let alone speak. Maybe this wasn't the best idea since Jimin didn't move and he was like frozen. But then he grabbed Jungkook's neck and pulled him even closer, which made Jungkook gasp in suprise. He definitely wanted him too. They were panting heavily and exchanged sloppy kisses. Moreover Jungkook put an arm around his wrist to deepen the kiss. The smaller guy got short breathed and Jungkook let him catch it for a few seconds before he started to attack his neck. He gasped in suprise and jimin can feel his heart race faster and let out a little moan. He shut his eyes and then he threw his head back as soon as kookie started to suck on his neck until the flesh had a reddish colour. "Fck.. this was supposed to be just one kiss", Jungkook thought. But it's not like other one could stop either. Both felt indescribable pleasure by just kissing.
The both of them were so into the kiss that they couldn't hear that someone knocked on the door. After the third time they were aware of it and Jungkook immediately let go of his grip and distanced himself. That made Jimin growl in response after Jungkook suddenly detached himself from the blonde boy. Jungkook instantly gave him his scarf to hide the hickies he made and they tried to catch their breath. Jimin couldn't help but wonder if Jungkook's heart was beating as fast as his, or if he was feeling anything akin to the hot fire of desire that had settled in Jimin's belly. The door opened and they pretended that nothing happened. However Jungkook's ears were red and Jimin blushed. Both looked everywhere except at each other.  Jin peeked in but Tae just bursted in and immediately ran too kook. "Hyung, wanna go out? I could show you the city", he asked and brightly smiled. "If if you want to", Kook responded. He didn't calm down yet and didn't expected this. V's eyes widened and he hugged Jungkook, who let out an embarrassed smile and slowly wrapped his hands around the other in response.
Jimin just coldly glared at the redhead and balled his hand into a fist.  "Taehyung, Jungkook is really  exhausted", Jimin responded in a harsh tone. "But-", V pouted, thinking Jimin's concered for the new member and dropped it. Of course Jimin wasn't really concerned just the sight made his blood boil up. " Well lunch is ready", Jin told them. Everyone left the room and the two couldn't look at eacht other.
Jimin's POV
He just kissed me..
I already knew he liked me after the fanmeeting but I never thought I would take a liking on him. This is going to bad if someone finds out. Especially when they see my neck.
I secretly glanced over to Kookie. Wow I really messed his hair up. And now I couldn't stop smiling. What if V didn't busted in. He clearly ruined this  and why did he hugged him like that. What would..-

"Hyung isn't it too hot to wear a scarf?", V looked suspiciously at Jimin, who was caught off guard by this question, since he was lost in his  thoughts.
---
I hope you guys liked this ch
Finally there's some Jikook action
But V is always interrupting them
Something is not right ;)