7TH MEMBER

He got finally accepted and he's now official a member of a kpop group.
A company regocginzed the young boy's talent. But he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the group's name. "Wait is this real?", Jungkook is still in denial. Because the group he got accepted in was BTS.
"BTS?!", he almost screamed .
He'll be around the boys all the time  and this is essential to get closer to Jimin. He jumped up and down like a little child and couldn't believe his luck.
But he never thought that Bangtan would accept him. He's speechless.
After that he went to bed and tried to sleep. He has to be fit for tomorrow.
In the morning he got a phone call and the manager wanted him to to meet bts finally. Jungkook got up and took a shower, he brushed his teeth and changed into his best clothes.
Aftee that Jungkook smiled and went out to meet with the company, so he gets introduced to the boys. He already packed his bag so he just picked it up and left the apartment.

[ 2h later]
"Okay boys the training is over. We'll meet in the dance room in 20 minutes.", the manager ordered.
"Why in the dance room? We already practiced today", V asked and wiped the sweat away on his forehead.
"Well I'm glad that you asked because today you're going to meet the 7th and the last memeber of  BTS", the manager answered.
The boys looked at each other with excitement since they've been waiting  for this. That's why the boys changed their clothes and took a shower.
"I wonder how he looks like and how good his skills are", Jhope said.
" He definetly has to present us some dance moves", V demanded.
"I just hope that we get along well", Jimin responded. The boys finally went to the dance room and waited patiently. They were all a bit nervous though.
Since they could already hear two people talking behind the door. And they finally entered the room. Their eyes widened when they met and they were surprised. It was the boy they met yesterday. The boy who sang pretty well and impressed them. The boy who helped their Hyung. It was Jungkook. The boys just froze and looked at him. Jungkook's heart pounded too loudly and his breathing was harsh. But he still pretended to be alright and hid his excitement.
"This is Jeon Jungkook he'll be 7th member of bangtan", the manager explained. "Hello, I hope we'll get along well", Jungkook politely said and bowed down.
The manager finally left and the boys were all alone. "Jungkook", Jimin shouted and went to him.
"I'm so glad to see you again", he said and the blonde haired boy gave him a bright smile.
Never had he thought that Kookie would be the 7th member. He saw him on concerts and fanmeetings and he even met him in a store. And now he can see this sweet boy almost everyday. He couldn't describe his feelings but every time he saw Jungkook his heart began to race.
" I'm also glad to see you", Jungkook blushed and tried to hide it. He couldn't believe that he's going to see him almost everyday
"Jungkookie I'm glad that you finally belong to us", Jin said.
" I knew you had talent", Yoongi said.
"Mh who do you want to share a room with?", V excitedly said.
" I want to share a room with him", Jimin said. Jimin really wanted to become closer to him after all.
This made Taehyung's heart drop because he really liked Jungkook.
V pouted but he pretended that he was fine with it.
After that the boys went back to their rooms and Jimin helped Jungkook with his things. The two of them were alone but they didn't spoke. Sometimes they looked at each other but they felt shy and didn't say anything to each other. Finally Jimin plucked up his courage and spoke up. "Jungkookie I'm really glad you joined. You weren't a normal fan to me. You really are different and I'm.. I'm really happy to see you again.
I knew you could make it. Sorry I don't know what I'm say-", Jimin turned around and wanted to continue talking but he was interrupted by Jungkook who pushed him against a wall. "Ah Jungkookie what are-", Jimin wanted to say something and looked Jungkook straight into the eyes. Jungkook couldn't handle this anymore and leaned in...