BACKSTAGE 2 [WARNING SMUT]

Jungkook looked confused but quickly got his intentions. With his cheeks still blushing hotly, Jimin glanced back up into his captivating brown eyes, which made him look like a cute puppy. But he sure wasn't innocent like one. Seeing his perfect lips make Jimin lick his own lips. That's why he leaned down, resting his forehead against his, to get a closer look at them. Jungkook just smiled at him, giving him the permission to help him. After seeing this Jimin immediately yanked Kook to him and covered his mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As their lips crushed together, Jimin's heart rose quicker and the kiss turned from sweet and slow to wild and aggressive. They were so close that he was able to smell the familiar scent of the other, which drove him crazy. Then Kook stifled a surprised gasp as Jimin's soft lips captured his, causing the younger's body to flush with heat. The heat seemed to travel through his veins, warming him. This also made him hard, because Jimin's soft plump red lips were so addicting. Kook's hands were traveling everywhere on his body and found its way under the shirt of him. So he stroked the bare skin with his hand up and down. In a slow paste, exploring it. This made the elder shiver and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Jimin begam to moan and Kook pinched bis skin lightly. Then Jimin hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion he saw there made him gasp. It was Lust and desire. Jimin exhaled through his nose, not wanting to let go. His entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. He moved his hand from Kook's cheek to the back of his head, his fingers tangling in his long, dark chocolate hair, lightly pulling Kook into him, adding more pressure to their lips, deepening the kiss. In addition,they rubbed their covered crotch together. Even thought Jimin already got off, he still felt The friction, which made his entire body hot again. The kiss turned sloppy and Jimin's hand were now moving down to Kook's clothed crotch, giving it a tight inviting squeez. "Ahh~"' , he uttered and bit down on his lip. He really couldn't take it longer. So Jimin kneeled down and unbuckled Kook's belt. After that he pulled them down but left Kook's navy blue briefs on. He placed both of his hands on the others hips and began to kiss his member through the briefs. Kook moaned in response and pushed back to Jimin's mouth. Jimin's nails dug deeper in his hips, leaving little marks. After a while he then begins massaging the area and leaves soft kisses on the clothed crotch, making him hard again. Seeing this reaction, Jimin licked his lips and looked seductively up to the other. Looking down at the other made Jungkook groan in pleasure and he slightly brushed his briefs against the other's soft lips. After that Jimin pulled down Kook's underpants, and the younger hisses as his erection springs free against his stomach. Jimin's eyes widen and his jaw dropped. He was speechless and Kook could feel it. "You're huge..", he mumbles, while being embarrassed. Kook felt proud and stroke his hair to reassure him that's going to be okay. He felt cold air hitting his member and hissed, but soon he felt a warm hand wrapped around it. Jimin was pumping it with slow strokes and squeezed his balls on addition. Kook tugged on Jimin's hair, while feeling this pleasure. And after the little warm up, Jimin decides to use his mouth.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

So he bends down and licks the tip of my cock. I immediately felt my skin tingle and my excitement increased. I literally had to hold myself back. He looked up to me and smirked. He was clearly messing with me but I love it. Then I strokes his soft hair and tugged on it whenever he gave me a teasing lick. He new I licked it and a smile appeared on his lips.
The next thing that happened was that I felt hot lips wrap around the head of my cock, touching nothing else, just his tongue swirling around slowly. "Ugh", I immediatley cried out and involuntary trusted in him. His mouth slides all the way down to the base of my dick. And he sucks, hard. Just once, which made me start to moan. And my fingers were holding tightly on his hair. Then he starts working his lips, pressed tight against my hard cock, up ad down, back and forth. And seeing the way I squirm, and the way I said his name breathing out of my mouth, he presses even tighter against it. "Fuck", I thought amd I put my hand in his blonde hair and guided his speed. I forced him all the way down, hard. "Hyung-" Kook, half yells out when Jimin presses Kook in deeper, until the tip of his dick hits the back of Jimin's throat. He doesn’t have a gag reflex, and he learnt that it is a rather useful attribute." Fuck", I whisper again and threw my head back. Where did he learn this kind of skill? I wondered. I really liked to mess His pretty face up. I spend up and trusted ruthlessly into him. His hands were still on my balls, massaging and I was guiding his head. Then I slowed down a little bit. Jimin decided to slide off my dick and spend some time licking and sucking my balls. "I'll take them both into my mouth and you'll be in heaven", he seductively whispers load enough for me to hear. When he let my balls fall out of his mouth, I  whimperd, but that quickly turned into a moan when Jimin took my whole dick in his warm mouth again. He wasted no time here, sliding hard and fast. I twisted my fingers in his hair and pulled his hair. "I’m, fuck, I’m close, hyung-", I cried out. In the meanwhile I held his head steady and gave him three hard, deep thrusts. But Jimin didn't let go, so the younger releases his load into his mouth. "Ahh~", he uttered and panted heavily. Then he slid down so his lips are around just the head and he sucked hard, pulling more cum out than I expected. At the same time, his  hands moved to my balls and taint, rubbing hard. I carresed his cheeks and told him that he did great, which made him smile.

After Jungkook came they both cleaned up and quickly went to the Bus. Jimin's lips were swollen and his eyes were a bit red. And Jungkook's hair was messy and he looked like he was out of breath. Finally they found the others, who were already waiting. "We almost went looking for you guys", Namjoon told them in a strict tone. "You guys just disappeared", Jhope added. "Is everything okay?", Jin worryingly asked. "Yes everything is alright, we just had to talk about somethings", Jimin lied and laughed it off. V just looked at him in disbelief and rolled his eyes. "Well this comeback sure was a success and Kookie you did really way", V praised him and went for a hug. He changed the topic. If a gaze could kill, Jungkook and V would probably be dead by now. Yoongi just starred at them and Jimin did too. Both of them were angry and balled their hands into a fist. "Let's go", Yoongi demandes. And everyone enters the Bus.