SKINSHIP

[ a few days later]
Today is the comeback, where they will introduce the new member. And right after the concert, there'll be a fan meeting. Namjoon out of the 7 members is especially nervous today since he's the leader of bangtan and a lot of responsibility is on his shoulders. He wants everything to go smoothly and hopes that the fans will react positive towards the new member. Well actually he doesn't have to doubt that because Jungkook can sing, dance and looks extremly good. "There's nothing they could hate the young boy", Namjoon thought and a smile formed on his lips. The maknae is truly amazing ."Hyung may I sit next to Jimin at the fanmeeting", Jungkook suddenly asked Namjoon out of the blue with his puppy eyes. His innocent face and his soft voice persuade Namjoon. But he couldn't see his sinister smile. Jungkook actually had another reason to sit next to Jimin besides liking him. He licked his lips thinking about it and he got aroused just by the thought of it.
But Namjoon just noticed his innocent  expression. How could Namjoon say no to that. "Well if you like to why not", Joon smiled back at him. And Jungkook was satisfied. Later he was trying to find V because he has the CD, which Kook needed to practice before they perform .He almost asked every member except Jimin, who would kill him, if he asked something about V. And he doesn't want him to get stressed before the comeback because that's inconvenient. After that he coincedently met Suga in the corridor and asked him were V is. Instead of answering Suga just glared at him with a dark expression. He didn’t say a word, as he stared motionlessly straight ahead.
All of a sudden his eyebrows curled against each other, and his eyes widened with anger. He grabbed Kook's collar pulling him closer, "Have you absolutely lost your mind?", yoongi yelled into his face. The younger boy immediatley slapped his hands away and frowned. "Hyung what are y-". But Yoongi interrupted him by pointing at him. "I have an eye on you. Don't you dare to hurt Tae again", he said and walked away slamming the door. The load noise made jungkook flinch and he closed his eyes for a second. "Hurting V ?", Jungkook was confused. Okay he might have toyed with him once or twice . But hurting him ? It isn't his fault that he likes Jimin and not V.  Besides why does he know this? Did Tae tell him everyhing ?  Even so how did Tae know that Jungkook had feelings for Jimin. He scratched his head and was even more confused. At least he knew that he's going to have trouble with Yoongi. He just knew it. This kinda made Jungkook angry because Tae and Yoongi already knew too much. There was the possibility that Jim.. No he wouldn't do that .  Jungkook was sure.
"The f was that about", he mumbled and complety forgot the CD. Then he walked away and joined Namjoon and Jin in the kitchen, preparimg some thimgs. 2 hours later they got in the car and drove to their destination. Jungkook tried to avoid Yoongi and Yoongi did the same. But sadly V still  wanted to accociate with Kook, which made Jimin extremely jealous. And yoongi was pretty mad too since V is paying attention to Kook instead to him. So in the back seat we had 4 angry and mad members, who were silence the whole time. And then we had Namjoon, Jin and Jhope, who were talking about Food and everything else. The atmosphere was pretty weird.
Finally they arrived and they prepared themselves before performing. They had no time for being angry at each other. Right now they have to work as a time. "Jungkookie don't worry everything will go smoothly", Jin reassured him an tapped him on the back. "Don't worry be happy", Jhope advised him. "They will all love you ",Jimin hugged him tightly. "But I love you the most", he whispered. Jungkook's heart pounded faster after he said that but he tried to concentrate. Especially since he wants to impress Jimin. He practiced his lines over and over till he felt confident enough. "Ready?", Jimin asked him and gave him a peek on the lips. Jungkook was left dissatisfied because he wanted to kiss Jimin. "Later", he persuaded himself to stay patient.
The time has come and they're all standing on the stage. The fans were noisy and right after they saw Jungkook, they started screaming even louder. The youngest felt embarrassed but finally waved at them back, receiving more screams. Then the music went on.

KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
MIN YOONGI
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
BTS !

The seven members are standing in the center of the stage, arms reaching high, fingers spread, heads tilting back. Warm light pours down from above, fixing the dancers in a moment of the exaltation and yearning. They finally start dancing and singing, which makes the crowd grow loader.
Jungkook's angelic voice gives every army almost a heart attack and they already love him. They were also performing war of hormone where Jungkook slapped Jimin's ass several times  Everyone took it as a joke since V did the same. The younger boy is teasing the older boy. They simply brushed it off. But this caused Jimin to moan, which made Kook's pants tight. Especially when Kook gripped tightly.  "Fuck" he thought and tried to concentrate. But he was glancing to Jimin and was checking him out. This boy looks so innocent but his body sure wasn't. Strong thighs, toned arms and a big butt defined him. Jungkook was lost in his dirty thoughts again. Finally they were done performing all the songs. Everyone was exhausted and sweaty. Jungkook's shirt was transparent, making the crowd scream even though his shirt was drenched in sweat. This sure caught Jimin's attention and he involuntarily bit his lower lip in response. The boys quickly chnaged clothes. As promised from the leader Jungkook gets the seat next to his love Jimin. They both looked at each other smirked. This drove the fans wild and they screamed Kookmin and Jikook.

"Awee look how much love they show to the youngest"
"Their relationship is really special and cute"
"I need more skinship"
Everyone responded positively to them. V was a bit annoyed by them. A bit too much. He glanced over to Jimin and you could see how mad he was.

The fans started screaming and Jungkook immediately grew popular

The both of them pretty much enjoyed this and Jungkook was overwhelmed by the fans. Finally everyone sat down. Jin was talking to Jimin. But Jimin had to bit his lips hard because he was feeling a sudden friction against his crotch.