I'M NOT JEALOUS

Jimin's heart started pounding at a increasingly rapid pace. He just starred at V and started to sweat.
He needs to find an excuse but he just froze and couldn't say anything. V was looking at him and waited for a response. He wanted to rwmove the scarf and took a step forward but Jungkook tugged on his sleave. An unsettling feeling began welling inside him Jimin. "Hyung sang me some songs. And his troath hurts, since hyung sang so much", Jungkook lied ,"and that's why he needs to keep it warm". V looked confused but he smiled at Jungkook and trusted him.
I mean it sounds logically since Jiminie sings most of the time. It still sounds weird but he didn't care anymore since Jk reassured him.
"This is going to be our first dinner", he said and smiled brightly. Jungkook smiled in response and could feel cold eyes looking at him. He turned around and noticed Jimin's expression. The blonde boy blushed and looked away, which made Jungkook smile."Jimin Hyung is so amazing", Jungkook thought out load.
Jimin looked up to him and started to blush and a little smile formed on his lips. "Yes he can dance and sing very well", V responded happily. Jimin felt bad for being so harsh on V. Maybe he got the wrong idea. Ater all V is so nice to him. But still he's so clingy around the new member. Jimin knew Jungkook longer than him and it makes him somehow angry. Even though he knows that V is like this with others too but something sets him off when he's with Jk.
After that everyone sat at the table and Jin hyung told them that the dinner is going to be amazing this time. "It is always amazing sweetie", rapmon responded and winked at the oldest.  Jungkook just looked to Jimin, who rolled his eyes. Jimin isn't like that but Jin and V totally ruined his mood because they disturbed them. "Ohh namjoon~", Jin sang and winked back . "Yeah it's always good now where's the food?", Yoongi asked and held himself back . He was really impatient and couldn't listen to the lovebirds anymore. A delicious smell came from the kitchen and Jin finally served the food. Jungkook has never seen Yoongi hyung this happy. Jungkook sat next to Jimin and next to Jimin was yoongi, who already started eating. In front of Jungkook were Jin and Namjoon followed by V and Hoseok. Everyone is focused on eating except Jimin.
The blonde haired male streched his legs out and after a while he feels something touching his leg.
Jimin looks down and sees that it wasn't Jungkook, who he thought actually it was V.
"What the hell", Jimin thought.
The vocalist sitting on the opposite of him is trailing his foot up and down the blonde's leg. Jimin is confused but notices that Tae is giggling under his breath and he's glancing over Jungkook. Jimin suddenly understood. Taehyung actually think it's Jungkook's leg. This makes Jimin angry because he doesn't get Taehyung.
That's why he kicked his legs and V jolted in his seat and just glared at Jungkook, who didn't notice anything.
Jimin smirks but to be real he doesn't really know why he did that.
After dinner they went to practice room and the manager told him that they have to prepare for the next concert. Especially Jungkook. V suggests to practice with Jungkook and Jimin immediately wants to help too. He's not jealous. He just wants to spent time with him. His poor heart can't take this sight of them together anymore. Jungkook noticed Jimin and he had an idea.He smiled but the sinister smile distorts his face and his face contorts into a devious smile.... What was he planning ?

----
And I released another chapter I can't help it ;3;
ninisteux motivated me please check her fanfic out ♡