YOU LET THE GAME PLAY YOU

Silence

The toaster was the only thing that made any sounds, filling the dead silent room.
Everyone kept quite and didn't dare to speak up. They looked down or tried to avoid any kind of eye contact. The way Namjoon reacted shooked everyone. He even slapped the youngest member. Jungkook was a part of bts for quiete a long time now and it felt so wrong, seeing Joon slap a member. It didn't suit him at all.
Everyone could feel the tension. The atmosphere was so weird and unfamiliar. The confession already shooked them but Namjoon's statement and action made the situation escalate. Taehyung was at a loss for words due to his emotional state and looked deatroyed. He wasn't expecting Joon to slap someone he adored and he clearly didn't expect the confession. Yoongi noticed that and tried to comfort him by putting a band on gis shoulder but Tae shoved his hand aggressivelyaway, making the other jolt. He never experienced the other like this and didn't know how to deal with this. He was kinda happy that Jungkook confessed, which meant that he had Taehyung only for him. But he knew that this feeling was very wrong and selfish too. Since he knew that Tae still had feelings for Jungkook. Yoongi felt conflicted, he was happy and sad at the same time. This felt like hell to him and he just fake smiled at V but his smile faded as he looked down. He was kinda hurt by his rejection. It seemed pointless to him. Hoseok on the other hand just looked confused at the leader and he also kept looking at Jimin. He didn't get it because love is love so why is Namjoon so angry. Besides this really didn't suit him. Namjoon also looked stressed
Something was wrong. He gave a concerned look to Jin, who was gripping Joon's arm tightly, holding him back. In the meanwhile Namjoon and Jungkook were still giving each other deadly stares and Jimin was hiding behind Kook. Jin was stressed and began to panic. The reaction of Namjoon clearly suprised him and he felt extremly guilty for this. Since he was the one who encouraged Jungkook to confess to him. Well actually he didn't do anything wrong but he still felt so bad. Also he was sure that Joon would support this but it turned out to be different for some kind of reason. Jimin was behind Kook and lightly tugged at his shirt to signal him that this is bad situation and that they should leave. But Kook was persistent and stayed, looking the other dead in the eye. Jimin just wished that this would end soon. He couldn't believe this. "It's going to tear Bts apart. And the fans are already going crazy, that's why we don't need more drama", Namjoon replies, making Jin's jaw drop. "Then why is it okay for you and Jin? Aren't you going to destroy bts then?", Jungkook yells and banged his fits on the table making everyone jolt. He looked at the table ans griittended his teeth. "What did you just say", Namjoon's voice got loader and he made an attempted to move closer to Kook but Jin held him back. This was too much. "Hrpf what are you going to do? Are you going to slap me again? You just said it yourself that relationships may destroy bts yet you're in one", Jungkook backfires and just watched the other one. Namjoon looked comflicted and ready to kill the younger one. "You don't understand", he mutters. "Understand, what?", Kook crossed his arms and looks straight at him. Namjoon just exhaled loudly and stared at the table. He couldn't tell them. "Joon I think he's making a fair point", Jin protested, still holding his arm. The leader gave Jungkook a bad look before turning to Jin. "The fans are already going crazy about the ship we don't neesd more drama", Namjoon calmly explained. This sounded like a lie and Hoseok and Yoongi were giving each other's that look, when you know that someone is running out of lies. "But that's not answering the question", Yoongi suddenly speaks up, making Tae angry. "But I kinda agree with Joon. They are both old enough that's why Namjoon can do it and we don't need any drama", Tae says. Yoongi just stares at him with a blank expression at him. And Hoseok kicked his leg, making the other mutter "oww".Tae felt bad but he still liked Jungkook so he had to say that and he felt Yoongi staring at him, making him feel really bad. This situation was weird and made everyone extremly uncomfortable. "Man love is complicated", Hoeseok thought out loud, catching everyone's attention. He has been eating cereal the whole entirely time, watching them fight. He lookes really done and let go of the spoon before talking.
"Just don't tell the fans. Love is love and they should have the right to be together", Hoseok says. Jungkook's face brightened up hearing that.
"I won't allow that", Namjoon says and keeps staring at Jungkook. Namjoon was panicking and he seemed conflicted. "Hyung pls-", No! I'm the leader and I'm deciding that-
"Kim Namjoon shut up", an angry voice suddenly said, it was Jimin. Nobody noticed him since he was hiding behind Kook. But he then moved forward, so everyone could see him. Tears were streaming down his pinkish cheek, making them all feel bad. For his suprise Namjoon really shut up, Jimin my be cute but you never see him angry. That's why he's the most scariest member when he's angry. Even though he's a mochi, his gaze made everyone shut up. His voice and his gaze didn't match to his appearance. He had a crying face, which broke everyone's heart but him being angry also startled them. Everyone was quite again but then Jin dragged Joon outside for a talk.
After a long pause and a long talk with Jin, who was yelling at him, Namjoon returned. He didn't look satisfied and his expression got darker as he saw them. Jimin was provocatively sitting on Jungkook's lap as revenge. They didn't know what Namjoon's reasons were nevertheless they wanted to piss him off. This was Jimin's idea not Kook's. He was pretty fed up and didn't understand them. "Alright... you can do it but if you get caught I won't forgive you", Namjoon said. It sounded forced but he secretly just wanted the best for them so he agreed to Jin. "Finally", Jin happily said and the other's were done eating their food. It was still akward and only Jin and Hoseok were talking. Jimin just grabbed Kook's hand and pulled him upstairs, leaving the rest alone. Once they entered the room, Jimin exhaled loudly and dropped on the floor. Jungkook kneeled, facing him with a big smile, saying "we made it". A small smile formed on the blonde's lips and he grabbed him by the neck, making their foreheads touch. "I was so afraid, I felt so scared., he whisphered. But touching Jungkook relaxed him. He collected his breath before talking again."I'm so disappointed in them", Jimin's voice starts to crack and tears suddenly fill his eyes. Jungkook just pulled him into a hug and stroke trough his soft hair, comforting him."I know it's unfair. "They don't want us to be together. We can't trust them anymore." He kept repeating this, while comforting the other. He whipped the other one's tears away and looked at him.
"They have bad intentions.", Kook said and Jimin just nods. He was agreeing.
"The only one you can trust is me", Jungkook whispers and a smile formes on his lips. His grin... there was something sinister hidden behind his seemingly harmless smile.  Jimin remembers seeing this often in the past. It always makes him shiver and a bit scared but well Jungkook just wanted the best for him. So he began to like that look on his face. "Yeah you're right, the only one I can truly trust is you.", he replied, making Kook happy. "We only have us..", Jimin says pulling the other in a tight hug.
Jungkook kissed him softly on his head. "You're mine", Jungkook whispers. "Only mine".
His plan succeeded. This was all part of his plan. There was a reason for Najmoon to be scared but the leader was scared to bring that up. These fools really fell for them. This made Joon seem like he was against it. He literally kinda destroyed the friendship of Jimin and Rapmon. Mhh even though Jungkook is so sweet with Jimin, you couldn't have forgot the truth Jungkook, have you? The selfish Jungkook, who could care less destroying important friendships to reach his goal.
He began to chuckle quietly. Only 5 were left...