I LOVE YOU

On their way back home, Jimin fell asleep and snuggled up to Kook. Jimin felt a bit cold and rested against Kook's chest. Kook's hand was wrapped around the other. His body was warm, which made Jimin move even closer to him. Kook watched him the entire time and stroke trough his soft fluffy blonde hair, admiring him. He could do this all day, watching the other one sleep. Jimin looked so peaceful, when he's sleeping, just like a cute angel. Kook would never get bored by this and continued watching him. He caressed his face and his fingers lightly brushed against his soft plump lips. After a while Kook's eyelids felt heavy and soon he fell asleep too. But he was still hugging his hyung the entire time. 3 hours later and they finally arrived "Hyung", he whispers, when their manager pulls the car into the parking space, "we’re here."
Jimin stirs and squirms, snuggling his arms around Jungkook's waist, and Kook melts. "A bit more.." he mutters, and Jungkook would really be glad to just stay there, in the car, but he’s going to get an earful if he stays.
The boys were all tired and just wanted to sleep and it was already 2am. Since Kookie didn't want to wake him up, he carried him bridal style to their room. "You don't need to do that", V muttered. "It's alright", Kook smiled and carried the sleeping beauty.

V was left behind, anger and jealousy were boiling up. He wanted to follow them but Yoongi stopped him. " Tae..", he whispered. It broke his heart seeing the other one hurt. But it would be the best for him to leave them alone. Tae turned around, his eyes were watery and he shoved yoongi away. He was biting his lips to restrain any noise. Tae slammed the door and yoongi quickly followed him.

In the meanwhile Kook changed Jimin's performance clothes and put him into his cute babyblue pyjama. It took him everything to stay calm. He wanted to mark him but the other one was already asleep. His exposed body looked so good and Jungkook got aroused. "Lucky you", he whispered and licked his lips. Jimin was vunerable and he could do what ever he wanted to. But Kook didn't even though he was aroused again. Jungkook began to stare at him with hungry eyes. He quickly changed him into the pyjama. They went to bed after Kook changed too and he was only left in his briefs. Jimin faced Kook, while sleeping and his face rested against his firm chest. If Jimin was awake know then he could hear Kook's heart race. The younger one put an arm around his waist an pulled him closer. He whispered "I love you Jiminie", and kissed him on the forehead before he fell asleep.

The bright sunlight shining thought the window woke Jimin and up and he immediately smelled something sweet. He opened his eyes and they searched for Kookie. But he wasn't There, making Jimin pout. He sat up and stroke his messy hair, since it was unkempt and ruffled. "Mhh since when did I change my clothes he wondered and looked down". The door opened and Kook entered the room with a tray.

 The door opened and Kook entered the room with a tray

"Good morning Baby~", he chanted and went to Jimin. "He never called me baby before", Jimin thought and his cheeks flushed. "Good morning", he uttered. His mouth gasped open and his eyebrows rose a notch, after he saw the tray. His eyes expanded and he didn't blink for at least twenty seconds, at least. "I made you breakfast", Kook happily said and Jimin was amazed. "Awee you didn't have to", Jimin shyly replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Jimin is still really sleepy so he stretches out his arms to him with pleading eyes and Kook gives in and helps him up. Then Kook picked up a choclat strawberry and brought it to Jimin's mouth". "Ahhh~", Jimin playfully said before eating it. Strawberries are his favourite fruit. Jungkook then pointed on his own lips and said: " And now give me a real kiss". Jimin blushed and leaned in for a kiss. Kook grabbed the back of his head and pulled Jimin to him. They shared a long soft and tender kiss. "It's so sweet", Kook teased him and licked his lips afterward. "Ahh you're so cute, looking so flushed and red like a strawberry",Jungkook whispered and leaned in, making Jimin shiver. "Strawberries are my favourite, are you trying to seduce me so I can eat you?", he whispered and Jimin already shut his eyes and got aroused. He expected Kook to shove him done but got a laugh instead. "Jiminie what did you expect you dirty mochi, he smiled. Jimin then opened his eyes and playfully hit him with a pillow. "N-n-nothing", he stuttered and pouted. Jungkook continued to feed him and Jimin went along. They were eating their breakfast really slowly because they can’t help staring at their lover the whole time. Jungkook's heart roce and he asked himself if hyung really liked him. Jimin was blushing heart seeing the other's face and asked himself if Kook loved him as much as he did. Finally they finished and Kook requested to go out. Jimin quickly changed his clothes and Kookie obviously starred at him before he got kicked out.