Fame, Flashlight, Jimin

Jungkook's p.o.v

'Who's are those?' Did Mom buy me shoes, but they're not my size. Or is someone here..... I then hear a squeak in the living room. Who's wiping the widows? I hurriedly walk to the living room,seeing someone arrange the pillows on the sofa.

His figure is unfamiliar, as I stare at his figure he turns around and- "J-Jungkook," he stutters before bowing at a ninety-degrees angle.

When he looks up, I tilt my head and says "Who are you?" he blinked his eyes, then introduces himself, "I'm Kim Seokjin, your housekeeper."

"Kim Seok-jin, it sounds familiar...oh I remember now," I say aloud. "You remember me," Jin says.

"Yea, they boy I played with as a kid." I replied. He then smiles.

"A-are you hungry? I can cook something before leaving."

"Sure, you can make something. I will be taking a shower." He nods after I finish talking.

I smell something delicious coming as I come out from the shower. 'Hmm..wonder what he's making.'

Poking my head into the kitchen, I see Jin making stir-fried. He looks so focus that it made me not want to interrupt him so I go back out and sit at the table.

One minute later he comes with the food and serves it to me. When he's serving I can't help but notice his gentleness with the food, I take a bite as he pours me water. 'Wow, it's yummy' I say in my mind, seeing Jin wait for my reaction I thank him before continuing to eat.

(Next Day)
Getting out of the car I put on my sunglasses. I will start shooting another drama tomorrow so I came to see the main place it was going to take. I will be meeting Park Jimin, the lead actor with me.

Third person p.o.v

As Jungkook went and greet the director, he hears the staffs whisper to each other while looking somewhere. Curious, he turns around, taking off his sunglasses and sees a beautiful man.

Jungkook drowned in his thoughts of this man, was interrupted by the director. "Jungkook?"

"Yea," Jungkook replies quickly.

"This is Park Jimin," he says as he turns towards Jimin. Jungkook then looks at Jimin who was now in front of him. "Jimin, this is Jungkook," the director says.

"Nice to meet you, Jung-kook," Jimin says before smiling.

Jungkook who was now making eye contact with Jimin greets "You too Ji-min." Before Jungkook knew it, he is now falling for Park Jimin......(quick right)

Jimin's p.o.v

"This Jungkook guy seems interesting..." I tell my manager, Yoongi.

"You're right," replies Yoongi.

"You think he can do it," I ask Yoongi.

"Of course," Yoongi replies.

"Now I will be as famous as ever," I say before smirking.

"Bye everyone, see you tomorrow, fighting!" I say before leaving. Then I quickly rush to find Jungkook, as he was still saying his goodbyes, I wait for him in the parking lot.

When Jungkook comes to the parking lot I quickly fall, knowing he will see. "Jimin!" Jungkook yells as he quickly comes to me, doing exactly what I wanted, Jungkook holds me in his arms.

With a worried look he asks me, "Where's Yoongi?" still holding me.

"He told me to come first," I lie to Jungkook.