Tear

I yawn and stretch. I turn around but Jungkook wasn't there. I sit up, did he go downstairs?

I wash my face and brush my teeth before going down. By the sounds in the kitchen, I can tell Mrs. Jeon is awake and cooking. I walk down the stairs slowly, looking to see if Jungkook was down there.

I look in the living room but he wasn't there. I then decide to go the kitchen. I turn around and almost jumped.

"Aunt."

Mrs. Jeon looks me up and down. "Are you looking for someone Jin?" I shook my head.  Mrs. Jeon looks at me one more time before brushing it off. "So Jin, can you bring food and snacks to Jungkook's workplace today? I was going to do it but I have to run an errand during that time."

"Sure," I answer.

"Thanks Jin." She smiles and I couldn't help but think of Jungkook. Their smiles look alike.

~~~~

I carried the two bags in each arm as I came to the shooting place. Jungkook and Jimin were filming a commercial together. I set the food down in the dressing room. I was organizing the snacks when I heard the door close.

I look up towards the door. Jungkook looked back at me surprised. "Oh, Jin. I didn't know you were in here." His hair was a bit curled something I didn't see him in often.

"I brought snacks for you and the others." I stand up ready to leave. I walk towards the door about to open it.

"You're already leaving," Jungkook asked with his hand on my arm. The door was already a bit open. I look at him flustered. His eyes were focused on me as I can tell. Softly blinking.

I move my arm away as I hear walking. A person enters from the other room that connects to this room. The man studies us for a while. "Are you already leaving?" I nod my head. "You can go now."

I glance at Jungkook one more time before opening the door all the way and leaving. I stood outside the door with my hand still on the handle. As I left I can hear the couple talking.

"Do you want to eat dinner tonight Jimin?"

"I don't know, maybe," Jimin replies.

I blink the thoughts of Jungkook away though they keep coming back.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Hoseok held the jacket for me as I slip my arms in. "You look nice enough," I hear him say as I lean towards the mirror fixing my hair.

"You never know. I may look good in your eyes but not in Jimin's," I say as I stood straight. In the mirror I can see Hoseok looking at me. I turn to him. "Like what you see," I flash a smile.

He rolls his eyes and look away. Yet it looks like he's blushing? "Let's go. We're wasting time." He grabs his car keys and heads out as I follow.

"You have the camera," I ask. He answers by showing it. I lean back in my seat. Hoseok puts on a cap as the car starts. "You don't look so bad in it," I commented.

He ignores me and drives. We arrived at the destination not long after. "Where do you think he is, Tae?"

"I'm not sure." I scan the people. "Let's go inside." I unbelt my seatbelt and open the car door.

Hoseok grabs my arm, "Let's just wait a bit longer," he says in a quiet tone.

I pull my arm away. "No," I said stubbornly before getting out of the car. I've waited too long.

"Taehyung!" I hear Hoseok yells. I continue walking but I stop when I see a group of people walking my way. I curse silently and walk the other way bumping right into Hoseok.