Moments

(This happened when Jungkook was just getting close to Jimin)

I close the door and put the umbrella against the wall, the rain dripping off and onto the floor. I'm too tired to even turn on the lights as I carry my feet with me down the hall. Too exhausted to even take off my shoes.

I can hear clinking sounds in the kitchen as I near the living room. When the sofa comes into view I don't even think twice before falling right on it. My shoes are still on and my feet are hanging off the couch.

I hear shuffling as my eyes closes. I can hear a soft voice calling me but I ignore it. I can feel my shoes comes off as someone takes them off. My socks are left on. Out of curiosity I open my eyes.

Sitting in front of me on the ground was Jin. Jin's eyes shone concern as he stared back. I wasn't feeling very exhausted anymore. I sit up on the sofa rubbing my eyes. "Do you want something to drink?" he asks.

I pull Jin off the ground and seated next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and lean against him. "You always just talk about doing work. Just hang with me," I tell him. Funny how, I was now fully awake. "Let's do something fun."

"Something fun?" I sit up and smiled. I drag Jin with me to the table. I can see a small smile on his face as I seat him across from me. "What do you want to play?" I hear him say as I sit down.

"Are you a fan of me?" I ask with a bright smile though I know the answer to it.

"Yes..." He looks more curious now.

"So I will say things about a character I've acted as before and you tell me who it is. Like if I was Jiho from By Me."

"Sure," he says brightly and even a bit excited.

~~~~

"You got all of them."

"I knew I would," Jin says confidently.

"Let's go outside." I stood up.

"Isn't it cold though?" He was right. It probably would be cold.

"Just wear your jacket." I head for the door.

I sit right on the edge of the pool dipping my feet in the water. It was nice and relaxing. Jin sat down next to me looking at the water. "You like the pool a lot." I take a glimpse of him. He turns to me. "You come out here a lot when you're sad or just when you want loosen up," he said a bit thoughtfully.

Now to think of it, Jin seems to know me a lot. He seems to pay attention a lot too, more than I thought. I glance at him again. He was still looking at the water. I then look down at the water to.

Our reflections staring back. My attention went to Jin's reflection. He looked calm and peaceful. I wish I could be calm and peaceful. It's been tiring and a little bit stressful lately.

"Do you want to hear a joke?" Jin asks sounding a bit unsure.

"Go ahead." I wait in anticipation. I never really thought of Jin joking.

"Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?" Jin says faintly. He seems kinda awkward about joking.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because he couldn't see himself doing it." There was a moment of silence. Then I started chuckling. I soon started laughing. The joke was somewhat funny but the way Jin said it.

I can see Jin's face lighten. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to see you happy." I was still calming down as I saw my reflection. I do look better.

~~~~

I had found my old guitar in my closet so I brought it out for me and Jin to enjoy. We were still sitting outside by the pool.