Gone

Jungkook didn't have anything to do today. He was just lazing around his house. He kept getting phone calls from Jimin and didn't answer.

He finally answered after who knows how many missed calls.

"I haven't heard from you in so long," he hears Jimin say from the other line. This was just the second day.

"What do you want?" Jungkook says sounding sharper than he usually does.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. This to happen. It was just-"

"Taehyung," Jungkook interrupts. "I know it's Taehyung. I just saw him yesterday."

There was silence from the other line. "You saw Taehyung yesterday?"

"Well he came to see me." Jungkook could tell that Jimin was probably furrowing his eyebrows.

"He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. Then when I could leave I ran. Believe me Jungkook. Please."

Jungkook was taking it all in. "I will think about it." He hung up right after that. Should he really help Jimin. Should he believe Jimin. Though painful he tried to find the picture again.

There was so many stories that could go with the picture. He turns off his phone remembering Jin.

'I should go see him' he thought.

He then drove over to his mom's house. When he arrived it felt odd. Like something was missing.

He pushed the thought away and enter the house. His mother was sitting on the sofa with a magazine open. 'Jin must be upstairs' he thought. "Mom." Mrs. Jeon looks up from the magazine.

"Yes, Jungkook," she seems calm.

"Can I see Seokjin?" Jungkook asks hopefully.

"Why do you want to see him?"

"Because I'm worried and I miss him," Jungkook answers. He feels like his mother is hiding something.

"Go back home Jungkook," his mother says almost sadly looking back down to her magazine.

Jungkook was confused. Where was Jin? Is he hiding? He looks towards the stairs that went up to the bedrooms. He looks at his mom who was just focusing on the magazine.

'I have to see him.' He runs up the stairs and could hear his mom calling after him. "Jin!" He push the door of Jin's room open. "Seokjin...."

The room was clean and empty. The bed nicely made and the desk cleared of all of Jin's belonging. "No..." he went to the closet and opens it. All the clothes were gone. Completely wiped.

He couldn't believe it. No. He just found out about his feelings and the baby. Now Jin's gone. He was shaking his head not believing it.

His mother arrives in the room with a concerned face but not surprised. He looks at his mom with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me? Were you planing on keeping me in the dark forever?"

He runs a hand through his hair. "Where did he go?" Mrs. Jeon was quiet. "Mom."

She sighed. "He went back to America." She was silent as Jungkook took it in. "He thought to tell his family and get them to know."

"He ran away from me." Jungkook looked out the window. "I'll have to go after him." Jungkook moved away from the window and passed his mother exiting the room.

She pulled him back. "Don't, Jungkook. He left for a reason. Please let him be." Jungkook pulled away. He heads straight out and leaves as his mom watches him go.