Spring Day

I saw .  .  . two men standing there awkwardly. "Can I help you?" I asked them.

The one that had a ball cap smiled and said, "We were wondering if we can look around the house. It seems to be very nice from the front."

I won't bring them inside but they can look around the outside. "Sure," I say giving a small smile.

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook had an arm around Jimin's waist. They looked over the scenes. Soon Jungkook wouldn't have to be coming around much more. They were close to finishing the drama. Jimin still had to come a bit more than Jungkook.

Namjoon looked carefully at the scenes including the couple in front of him. Occasionally Jimin would glance over. As Namjoon knew both of them more, he couldn't help but like Jimin a bit more.

More than just a friend. He didn't want to get close though. Jungkook and Jimin were too big that he won't stand a chance to Jungkook. So he just watched from afar trying to make him look unaffected. He liked Jimin because of his fluffiness and his cuteness.

You couldn't see much of that though. You usually would see his handsome, sexy, and charismatic side. Not much of the delightful adorable side.

That's why Namjoon wants to get close. To see the other side. He wonders if Jungkook sees that side and adores it. He was exited about the script though. Though he wasn't the main character and wouldn't end up with Jimin, he liked it.

He is supposedly the nice caring dude that likes Jimin but doesn't end up with him. Making some of the viewers sad and disappointed.

The next scene, he was going to back hug Jimin, Jimin will push him away telling him how he loves Jungkook, not Namjoon. It was the best he could get since he was just support role. I have a feeling this would be the last time Namjoon support role.

People would think he's crazy about women and wants a sexy person. Yeah, that used to be him until he got his career building up, with the help of Jimin, he left that image behind.

He was going crazy of not knowing what Jimin was thinking of him. Of course he saw how he kept glancing at him.

Namjoon didn't show any expressions though, he was an actor for a reason.

Jimin's p.o.v

I kept glancing at Namjoon unknowingly. I feel like I should do something. After Jungkook left I went to Yoongi. When I found him sleeping on a chair, I woke him up. "Yoongi, I think we should talk."

Yoongi sat up, "What is it this time?"
I looked around casually and saw Namjoon out the window. "Idiot, what are you thinking of? Huh?" I quickly glance away realizing that Yoongi was still here.

Yoongi, who looked annoyed turned his head towards the direction I was looking at earlier. His eyes opened up, "You can't! You're already in on a game. Wh-why go to that new thing?"

I knew what 'thing' he was talking about but just what if. What if he's a lot better than Jungkook.

Third person's p.o.v

Jin watched the two men. He wasn't at all sure for what they wanted. They were walking around the house looking, yet kept glancing into the house whenever they had a chance. "Can we go inside the house?" the one with the ball cap asked.

"Sorry, you can't."

"Okay then, sorry to bother you," the other man said, pulling the ball cap one. They left before I could say anything. That was weird. I just went inside anyway.

I search through the mail to see if anything was important for Jungkook to see. I soon checked them all, not opening any, I put them nicely back. I stood up from the chair accidentally hitting something.