Now 1

Namjoon shut his suitcase shut. He was finally finished with packing. When it came to traveling he was always excited and had lots to pack. He traveled with only one or two people and alone. He had never traveled with any more. So this was a new thing for him.

He pulls his jet black suitcase off of the bed and search for sunglasses. He puts them on before rushing out of the house only to come back in to get his suitcase he forgot about.

Namjoon locked his door and was greeted with a car he had never seen before. There was a black van in front of his house. He pulls out his phone to see who Kyungsoo said would be picking him up. After reading the text he knocks on the window and the door unlocks. The man comes out and takes Namjoon's luggage while he got seated in the passenger seat.

When the car started Namjoon asked, "Where are we going next?"

"You'll see. You should know him."

'I should know him. Then is it another actor.' he thought.

They drove to another house, the house was a light peach color and had a big window in the front. As if on time, the person came out of the house when they stopped. The driver took his gray luggage and put it in the back while he got in.

"Hello, you're Kim Taehyung right," Namjoon greeted as he recognized the face from the television. "I'm Kim Namjoon."

He greeted Namjoon back, "You're the new actor and have the same manager as Jungkook."

Namjoon nodded and they started for another place. Taehyung and Namjoon talked about the upcoming award show as they arrived to an apartment.

"I'll go get him," Taehyung said and jumped out of the car.

Taehyung came back with Hoseok who was pulling his suitcase and talking to Taehyung.

Namjoon looks curiously at Hoseok. He saw him a few time before at the shooting place. "Jung Hoseok," the man said as he saw Namjoon. Namjoon could tell that the two were somewhat close since they talked a lot to each other.

They went to another place. "This will be the last stop," the driver told them.

Apparently the staffs were going in another car or meeting up with them at the airport. First, came a man who had two suitcases. He helped put them away even though the driver told him to go inside the car.

When he got in the car, Namjoon tries to think who he was. He hasn't seen him any where before. "I'm Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin. I'm also-"

He got cut off, "My helper or whatever you call it."

Jungkook walked towards the car with Jimin's hand in his hand. Taehyung looks away trying to hide his face. He's been hiding from Jungkook and just mysteriously disappeared. He really shouldn't have confronted Jungkook in the first place. Hoseok whispers into Taehyung's ear. It must have been good news for him because his tensed shoulders relaxed.

Jin nods his head slowly and looks away. Hoseok carefully looks at Jin then at the couple. "You three can sit in the back. We'll just sit in the front," he gestures to Tae.

As if realizing, Jungkook starts to speak as he recall Taehyung. "Aren't you the guy who talked to me about Ji-"

"It seems you know each other already. Jungkook, Taehyung is a nice friend of mine," Jimin says with a soft smile cutting him off.

"Same age too," Tae states rather calmly.

"Hurry up, get in. You two been standing out there for a while," Namjoon tells the two.