Mysterious

Kwang-soo p.o.v

"Jungkook, check your schedule to see if you have the correct one," I tell Jungkook through the phone.

"Got it Kwang-soo," Jungkook replies after checking.

"Okay good, don't forget the script."

"I won't, so don't worry and get some rest, ok."

"I'll try. Bye Jungkook."

"Bye."

'Jungkook is probably right. I really should get some rest.' I think sighing.

Looking at my shoes, I remember about Jungkook's shoes I ordered yesterday at the mall. I should pick them up now.

(At the mall)

Getting into the mall, I become so glad, since a lot of stores have Jungkook as the model or something with him on it.

I feel so proud of him. He used to be so cute and fluffy. Now he's not just cute and fluffy, he's also manly, strong, brave, handsome, and more.

Getting to the shoes store, I see the person from the day before.
"Hi, Kwang-soo! Jungkook's not here with you."

"No, he's getting some rest."
"Oh, that's a shame. Come inside I will get the shoes for you."

Going inside the store, I sit down on the chair. "Here are the shoes, Mister." I look up from my magazine to see a handsome face.

Such a handsome face, yet he only works here.
"What's your name?" I ask the man.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon."

I hand him my business card.

"Do you want to become an actor?"

Jungkook's p.o.v

Today I have more free time than usual. I ask Jimin to come over, but he's busy. Now I'm stuck at home doing nothing.

I'm watching the T.V in the living room, not really paying attention. *sniff* *sniff*

What is that burning smell? Did Jin burn something? He's not that clumsy though.

I paced to the kitchen. He isn't there. Seeing that the back door is open, I look outside. There, under the roof is the iron, on one of my shirt, burning. Quickly removing the iron, the shirt is now burnt and has a hole.

"Jin!"

"Jungkook!"

Jin quickly comes from around the corner and sees my angry face. He then sees the now burnt shirt. Dropping something, he grabs the shirt.

"Sorry," Jin apologizes with a concerned face.
"Sorry.....?" I pause then glance at Jin. "WON'T FIX ANYTHING!" I yap at Jin.

Jin hurriedly says "Please forgive me. I will do anything. I will buy you another one." tears now flowing out of his eyes, holding my arm.

Pushing him I away I yelled "Jimin liked that shirt!" I was somewhat really mad.
I go inside the house, I see Jin picking up the shirt, in the corner of my eye.

After some time in the living room, I start feeling guilty. I was to harsh on him. But that was Jimin's favorite shirt of mines. Deciding that I should forgive him, I go outside.

"Jin."

I notice that Jin's holding a bag with something inside of it. Jin peeks at me.

"I forgive you. If you want, you can fix it."

"I will fix it as best as I can." Jin stands up with a smile on his face.

*Ding Dong*

Jin's p.o.v