Train of the Rain

Jungkook gently lay Jin down on the bed. Jin nervously looks at him. Jungkook smiled before moving his head down. He kisses Jin's forehead and trails a finger down Jin's face.

"Jungkook," Jin started. "I'm not-" Jungkook shushes him by kissing him on the lips. He moves his hand down to find Jin's and interlock their hands together.

——

Jin gasp as he sat up in his bed. It was just a dream. Well, kinda. It was that night when Jungkook got drunk and thought he was Jimin. That was only the beginning of it.

Jin hid his face in the blanket. But he can't tell anyone about it. It's a secret between him and Jungkook. The thought of Jimin finding out scared him.

His face fell as he remembers the kiss earlier.

(Earlier)

I turned my head back to Jungkook. His face was an emotion I never saw before. Slowly he was nearing me. I couldn't move though. I soon found my eyes watching his lips.

Soon his lips were on mines. I can feel him get into the kiss as he brought his hand up. He cups my cheek with the softest touch.

A part of me was telling me to kiss him back and to wrap my arms around him. Another part of me was telling me to stop, push him away. Instead I didn't kiss him back, I didn't push him away.

I just sat there. He pulls away for breath. Taking in some breaths he finally looks at me. I felt hot, sad, happy. But I knew it was all wrong.

He looks at me as if he's trying to figure out my thoughts. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me," Jungkook apologizes as his face mix with worry.

"I-it's okay. I'm fine. You're just tired," I say trying to sound like I was fine. I wasn't though.

"Really? Are you sure?" Jungkook stares at me with wide eyes. I couldn't utter any words so instead I just nod. He looks like he wants to say more but doesn't.

"I'm going inside now. You should go back." I stand up and head inside.

(End)
————————————————————————————————————

"Jungkook, you and Jimin will be covering a song together. Alright," Kyungsoo told Jungkook. Kyungsoo knew that Jimin and Jungkook weren't doing so well. They were in a fight. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with singing," Jungkook continues walking. His gut was telling him to just apologize but he didn't want to. 'It was Jimin's fault' he tried to tell himself.

Soon the recording was happening. Jungkook first recorded. The song was 'We Don't Talk Anymore'. Jungkook found it a bit funny how he was singing it with Jimin and they weren't talking to each other.

'I overdose. Should've known your love was a game. Now I can't get you out of my brain. Oh, it's such a shame.' Jungkook sang those lines while thinking of Jimin. He knew Jimin was listening too on the other side.

When it was Jimin's turn, Jungkook was impressed and shocked. He'd never heard Jimin sang. Only saw him dance a few times there and there. He was singing in English too.

Jimin seemed so lost in his own world and he looked like he was thinking deeply about someone. Jungkook wondered if that person was him. He watched Jimin sang as his feelings started to change.

He liked Jimin again. But, this time for another Jimin. He fell in love with sexy, charismatic Jimin. This time he was falling in love for passionate, hardworking Jimin. He smiled to himself.

He was going to apologize today and he'll treat Jimin better. He wants Jimin to show him the passionate, hardworking side.

When Jimin finished up, they checked on the song. It was good. Really nice. Their voices matched each other nicely. Jungkook was grinning while Jimin looked a bit shy.