Action

Jungkook looked out the window. Jimin was here today. Jungkook was thinking of making up with him. Jin told him that if he really do want something he had to do something. Not just hope for it to happen.

It had been two days since his birthday. He and Jimin haven't talked at all not even text. Surprisingly Jungkook didn't reach out to Jimin like he thought so.

When it was break time Jungkook went to find Jimin. Jungkook looks around before pushing the door of the room Jimin was in. Jimin was drinking soda while looking at his phone.

He wasn't alone though. Next to him was his manager, Yoongi.

None of them seemed to notice his presence. Jungkook cleared his throat loudly. Yoongi and Jimin looks up at the same time. Yoongi open his mouth about to say something when Jimin stops him, "Can you go get my sunglasses in the car. The sun seems to finally come up." He emphasizes the last three words.

After Yoongi left Jimin spoke, "What do you want?"

Jungkook was a bit shock at the sharpness in his voice but reply, "Jimin, I miss you so much. I'm sorry. If you want, I'm willing to go out to the public with you. I love you, Park Jimin."

Jimin's p.o.v

Jungkook said it. I was surprised. I thought we would be going nowhere and I will just have to dump him. I was even considering Tae. But this! Wow, it'd be what Yoongi and I have been aiming for.

"Jungkook, I-I don't know what to say but I love you too."

Jungkook smiled and I smiled back. I stood up and went to him. He pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. I kissed him back. When the kiss broke we continued staying in each other's arms. I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Yoongi peeked through the door raising an eyebrow. I smirked back. Now I just have to make sure the public to sees us together.

~~~~

I quickly changed into my clothes. Jungkook asked me to come to his mom's house after we finished.

Getting dressed up I step out of the room. Jungkook was already outside waiting. I look at my phone to see the time. When I looked up I see Taehyung.

His hair was groomed much more nicely than usual. He was wearing a black collared shirt. Something he rarely wears. "Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I ask in a hushed voice.

He glanced around, "Why? You don't want to be seen with me."

His voice was deeper and more confident. I kinda liked it. "Look, I will come to your house tomorrow. Just don't bother me," I say.

I walk away but he pulls me to him. "Make sure to feed him more or someone else will," Taehyung whispers into my ear.

I look at Tae but he just walks away. Who is he talking about? Who's him? Jungkook? No way, he doesn't know about me and Jungkook. Right?

Realizing how long I'm taking I rush outside to where Jungkook was waiting.

Taehyung's p.o.v

When I'm out of Jimin's sight I run to where Hoseok was. He was behind the building keeping an eye on Jungkook. I tap his shoulder. He nearly jumps out from our hiding place. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Aish Tae. Did you get anything?"

I put a finger to my lips, listening to Jungkook's and Jimin's conversation.

Turns out they were going to tell the news tomorrow at work. There were going to be some paparazzi.

After they got into Jungkook's car and drove away, we got into Hoseok's car. "So you said it."

I reply, "Yea, make sure to feed him more or someone else will."