Worry

"He's fine. He just need to work less and rest more. He can go back today," the doctor tells me. I thank him before turning to Jin and resting my hand on his baby bump.

"Thank goodness you're alright. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't." He was still sleeping. I stand up and go to the doctor.

"Also, you should bring him back for an ultrasound," the doctor then excuses himself.

The nurse stops and hand me a pen and notepad. "Would you please sign an autograph?" I smile and nod. I take the pen and quickly sign. After she left I went back to Jin and holds his hands.

I place a kiss on his hands as I look at him sleep. I should go get the medicine so when he wakes up we could leave right away. I leave the room and go down to the lobby.

After telling the nurse, she goes to a room to get the medicine. I wait at the desk looking around. Suddenly a mob comes in, crowding something or someone. I go to see what the commotion is about.

Doctors and nurses were wheeling someone in a stretcher. It was Hoseok. He seems to see me as he stops them from continuing to wheel him. I go up closer. He grabs my hand. He was bleeding causing his hand to be dirty by the blood.

"J-Jungkook. Take this and-don't let Jimin...get his hands on it. Please." He pushes something into my hand and before I could say anything he was wheeled off into the ER.

I hold the thing he gave me in one hand. What is it? Why does he not want Jimin to get it. I bring my hand up to see what it was.

~~~~

"Is Hoseok fine?" Jin asks worried.

"He still in the ER but he should be fine. How are you feeling?" I ask Jin.

"I'm fine. Let's go see him." Jin sits up and I stop him.

"I think we should get you back first."

"But he's my friend," Jin says. He was right. Hoseok was also my friend. He was also bleeding a lot.

"Let's go see him then we'll leave." Jin got into his clothes then we went to Hoseok's room. He was still sleeping and is fine. He had a bruise on his forehead and his right arm is bandage. He was also paler than usual.

After a while we got up and left. I had and an arm around Jin as we went down the elevator. "The doctor said you should work less and rest more. He also said to come back for an ultrasound."

"An ultrasound?" Jin looks at me. "We'll get to see how the baby is." I smile and caress his cheek.

"We can also know the gender," I tell Jin. The elevator door opens and we walk out but I stop when I see two paparazzi coming our way. I pull Jin back into the elevator and hit the button for it to close.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks me knowing something was wrong. My phone rings and I pick it up.

"What is it, Kyungsoo?"

"Are you at a hospital, Jungkook?"

"Yeah, why?" I can feel Jin looking at me worried.

"Someone saw you there with someone who's not Jimin. Now they're walking around the hospital." I don't reply and end the call. How?

"They saw me..." Jin say looking at the ground. I grab his hands.

"We'll find a way. Just follow me and don't get hurt." I grab his hand as the elevator open. We go down the stairs not meeting anyone so far. I turn the corner and stop as I see a group of paparazzi. We wait till they're gone then I pull Jin with me into the parking lot.