Now: Back

Taehyung leans his head against the window bored. They were going back to Seoul. Their trip in Hua Hin had ended. The staffs were still putting their bags in the car. Hoseok was helping them and Jimin was still doing something.

Once the stuff got ready to go, the people got seated. In the driver seat was Yoongi. In the passenger seat was Jimin. It was odd that he didn't want to sit next to Jungkook.

The seats behind them were taken by Jungkook and Jin. The seats behind those two were taken by Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok sat in the middle. Namjoon sat behind Jungkook. Taehyung sat behind Jin.

No one noticed except Jin that Jungkook was acting a bit strange. He sat far away from Jin inching close to the window. Seokjin had a dejected look. He thinks he knows the reason Jungkook is acting like so.

They drove with Jimin and Yoongi talking. The others were quiet. Only at times did Jungkook talked.

Before long they arrived at the airport. The stars and staffs got in the plane. Seokjin sat with Hoseok. Jungkook sat with Taehyung. Jimin sat with Yoongi. Namjoon sat with a staff.

When they got settled Hoseok went to Taehyung and gave him a drink he bought earlier. Taehyung takes it without much thought. Hoseok said bye to Jungkook and left. The plane started.

Jungkook looks out the window then his eyes wander to the drink. 'I just want to turn him around so he can see me but I can't cause I know he doesn't love me.' 'Don't you mean didn't love you.' 'Uh, yeah didn't.' Jungkook recalled his conversation with Hoseok yesterday.

Jungkook's p.o.v

Could it be? I glance at Taehyung. He was doing a word search while sipping the drink carelessly. "What?" he ask then put his drink down and turn his attention to me.

"Nothing. It's just you seem more than a friend to Jimin," I state.

Giving a hard look he speaks, "It seems you notice." He grabs the drink and take a sip. "Jimin wouldn't want me to say this so it's either you listen and keep your mouth shut or you don't listen at all."

He stares at me with eyes that came off intimidating. Without saying a word I tap my ear.

Jimin couldn't possibly see us from where he was. "Jiminie and I were past lovers." I wasn't that shock at what he said. "I wanted him back so I chased you knowing he liked you. Then I decided that if he really did still care for me he'd come to me. He didn't of course. I'm just here coincidentally."

I had a feeling there was more to that but it did sound like the whole case just summed up. He must not know of Hoseok's feelings. Even though I just talked with him yesterday it does make some sense.

Like when we were eating breakfast, Hoseok kept his eyes near the direction of Taehyung. They were together most of the time though Taehyung might just see them as friends. Unlike Jimin who shows his want to be with me, Hoseok just quietly ends up with Taehyung.

"You know," I started. "I'm saying this as a friend not as a jealous boyfriend. You should look around you. I'm sure there is someone who likes you especially the way you are, not just your face but just you." I waited for his reaction.

"You sound like you walked right out of a movie," Taehyung says un-enthusiastically. "What's up with you anyway?"

"Not, Nothing," I say trying to sound normal. Guess nothing will break his shell.

He goes back to his word search. I take out my phone to see what's new. An article titles 'Who's going to the JFS award show.' The picture had me, Jimin, and this other actress.