Can't

Jungkook groaned as he shifted in his bed. Remembering last night he sits up suddenly. He had no clothes on. On the ground was his clothes. 'So it wasn't a dream' he thought.

"Jimin," he breathed out. Hurriedly, he grabs his clothes on the ground and put them on. He then hears some noises coming from the bathroom that connected to his room.

Thinking it is Jimin he runs to the bathroom, now dress. "Jimin-" it wasn't Jimin. In front of him was Jin. Jin bowed down his head.

"I'm sorry Jungkook!" Before Jungkook could say anything, Jin runs past him and out of the room.

"Wait! Jin!" Jungkook chases after Seokjin, his mind running in all sorts of thoughts.

He was now outside. "Jin!" He sighs and continues running. When he reach the gate he was met with an unexpected face. "Jimin?" Jimin was standing there with Yoongi. His hair was neatly brushed and covered his forehead.

His head cocked in confusion. Jungkook steps back his heart clenching. He turns away ready to go inside but Jimin grabs his arm. "I'm sorry Jungkook," Jimin says in a soft voice.

Jungkook yanks his arm away.

~~~~

Jungkook was now fresh as he had taken a shower and changed into new clothes. He changed the sheets and washed his clothes. All this while thinking of Seokjin. He ate silently remembering what happened with him and Jimin yesterday that made him drunk.

(Yesterday)

"Jungkook, isn't this place nice," Jimin says and pulls Jungkook to sit down beside him.

"Yeah it is," Jungkook agrees and kisses Jimin's cheek. He stops when he sees a mark on his neck. "Jimin? Did you get bug bites over there?"

"Bug bites? Of course not. Why?" Jimin answers totally clueless.

"Nothing. I think Yoongi's calling for you." Jimin sighs and stands up to go to Yoongi who was ordering food.

Jimin smiles to Jungkook and he smiles back. Then he takes Jimin's phone that he left behind and sprints to the bathroom. He goes into a stall. Hating himself for invading Jimin's privacy but he has to be sure. It can't be what he thinks it is.

He goes to Jimin's contact first. 'Jungkook, Yoongi, .  .  .' The list was pretty long considering Jimin was friendly. He was going to stop when a certain name popped up. 'Friend.'

'Whose friend?' Jungkook couldn't help but clicked on their text messages.

Friend: Can you come to my house tonight?

Jimin: No
           I'm busy

Friend: With that Jungkook Guy

Jimin: Shut up

Friend: Just one night
                   Please
                   Or I'll tell him how you sleep with me for who knows how many times
                   Or what we did in Hua Hin is fine too

Jungkook brows furrows. His heart clenching. This dude seems more than jus a friend. He drops the phone on accident making it exit the text messages. He fights the tears away and picks it up. His thumb accidentally touches the photo album.

The most recent photo was of him and Jimin in Hua Hin. He clicks on the album. He scrolls to the top ignoring all of Jimin's many selcas. The first picture was of Jimin sleeping.

He clicks on it. The place looked unfamiliar. It wasn't his place, Yoongi's place, or Jimin's place.

He swipes to the next picture. It was the same place and Jimin just now there was also someone else. It was Taehyung in a bathrobe. He smiled to the camera, in the background was sleeping Jimin.