Pouring

"Jimin!"

"Jimin!" Jimin rushed through the crowd of people with Yoongi at his side. "Are you cheating on Jungkook?"

He doesn't answer as he enters the car. He had just arrived back to Seoul and this. This happens! "That freakin Tae. He caused this," Jimin glared out the window.

"I told you to be to careful, Jimin," Yoongi told Jimin. When Jimin had left, pictures were released. Pictures of Taehyung kissing Jimin. "You have to deal with Jungkook first."

"I know," Jimin growled.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook threw his phone onto the sofa. He couldn't bear to see the picture. They were kissing, on the lips! You could tell it was clearly Jimin but you couldn't quite tell the other person as he was facing his back a bit to the camera.

Jungkook had a great guess who it was. The man also has brown hair. Which Jungkook doesn't have for he has black hair.

He could feel the rage raging off him. He then hear his phone ringing. He reaches for it and looks at the Caller ID. 'Jimin'. For once he let it ring and didn't answer it. Another call was followed after that.

Kyungsoo, his manager. This time he picked up. "Hello," he said into the phone sounding a bit dead.

"Jungkook, did you answer Jimin's call?"

"No."

"Come to the company. We need to talk."

"Can't we just let it go. After all it will affect Jimin more than me."

"Just come." He sighed and hung up, grabbing his keys with him out the door. He put on a simple black cap as he headed out.

He soon arrived at the company.

"Jungkook," his manager said as he enters the room closing the door behind him.

~~~~

"They want me to dye my hair. Brown."

"Yes and also get it a bit cut to match the one in the picture."

Jungkook leaned back in the seat. "Let's wait first. They already conclude it's not me. It shouldn't take long for them to suspect Taehyung."

His manager shrugs. "Don't say anything until we're clear in this."

He nodded and head back to his house. Dyeing his hair brown. It doesn't seem that bad but the reason he's doing it is not so good.

A car was parked by the house. It looks familiar. He then remembered it was the car that drove off into the night with Jimin when he was running away from Jungkook at the party.

The person in the driver seat opens the door and steps out. He turns around to look at Jungkook. "Long time no see Jungkook."

"Taehyung," Jungkook watched him. His backside and hair like the person in the picture. "What do you want?"

"I think you know what I want. Let's go inside first though."

Jungkook wasn't fond of the idea of Taehyung coming into his house but he led him in anyways.

"I think you saw the picture already," Taehyung stood in the living room as Jungkook was still coming in. "I think you know who's the other guy."

Jungkook looked him in the eyes from where he was standing. "I think I do know."

Taehyung didn't move his eyes as he started talking again. "You should also care more about him."

Jungkook thought he was talking about Jimin and brushed the sentence off. "Please leave."