Changes

Jungkook's p.o.v

It's been two weeks. The dream I had keeps coming up. I feel that it was important but whatever. It's probably just one of those weird dreams that you'll never understand.

"Let's eat steak."

Jimin says to me in a soft cheerful voice before handing the waitress the menu. After we finish work, I decided to bring Jimin out. Actually he asked me. Jimin has been different....lately.

That Taehyung guy had completely disappeared from my life.

His phone number was deleted somehow from my contacts. I tried asking Jimin about him a couple of times yet it never really did come up to make Jimin listen.

As the food came to our table Jimin puts his hand on top of mine. I look at him but he was just smiling and complimenting the waiters. As one by one left, the last one looks at us with the corners of his eyes before descending.

"Jungkook-ah."

I hum in response to Jimin.

"Do you think to become.....official?"

Head jerking up, I ask "Why?"

"I do love you. I want our fans to know. I want people to see us together. Not just in k-dramas," Jimin says, face turning a dark shade.

"I-"

I wasn't sure what to say but I did love Jimin. I didn't want him to think otherwise.

"We'll tell them soon. Trust me."

After hearing my answer Jimin's smile comes back.

Third person p.o.v

*click click*

The unknown person quickly shoves the camera away as a waiter came by.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hoseok was laying on his living room floor. Awake yet he didn't want to move a limb. He's not even all that sure what he was thinking yesterday.

Taehyung this. Taehyung that.

He takes a deep sigh before getting up. 'Only stuff like that will happen in movies. Taehyung will just think I'm a creep.' Hoseok thinks. Taking a calming shower.

He might as well go watch Jimin act then maybe after, do something. He wouldn't so call himself a friend of Jimin but it's not like they hate each other...right.

Hoseok gets in his small car. He got his car on the street. Ready to go! Hoseok steps on the brake. A man pops up in front of the car. Making Hoseok step the break abruptly to a stop. With a grump Hoseok undo his seatbelt.

"Are you okay?" Somehow the gentle words fly out of his mouth. The man looks up. Hoseok steps back shocked.

"Yes, thank you for checking."

The man starts to walk again. "Where are you going?" Hoseok ask.

"Why?"

"I...um.."

After a moment of silence the man answers "I'm going to Jirayu Cafe," the man chuckles.

"Yeah, me too. Care to get in?" Hoseok says gesturing towards the car.

The man smiles, "Kim Taehyung".

"Jung Hoseok." Hoseok smiles back.

~~~~~~~~~~