First Meeting with Sakura(1)

A/N: hi, everyone. I am new author. I hope you will enjoy my story. I am looking forward your comment and vote. I will try my best. Arikatou.

(9 years ago)
Little Rikuo's pov:
I heard from father, second heir(Nura Rihan), the guests will be coming in three days. He also told me there will be someone special I need to meet. I asked" Tou-san, please tell me who is it." My father close his right eye and put finger in front of his lips and it was secret. Although I plead him with my puppy eyes, he didn't tell.
Finally, the day has come. I woke up early to meet someone who is special is coming today. After changing into new yukata, Yuki-onna, Tsurara came to inform me the guests are coming. After hearing that, i rushed out of room. I didn't know why my feet were walking fast in my thought i want to know that someone my father told. When I arrived entrance, my father told me to come. I walked and stand beside him. Then i saw beautiful woman with man. My father said" Rikuo, this is old friend of mine, Namikaze Kyou and his wife, Yukino. Introduce your self" I bowed my head and said" Hajimemashita, I am Nura Rikuo.Nice to meet you." They smiled at me and said hello. Suddenly, my gaze is fall on beautiful red eyes like dawn who was behind Kyo-sama. I think he noticed my curiosity and pull little girl from behind.
She was wearing kimono. Her cheeks were red when she face me. I thought she is so cute and I can't take my eyes off her even a second. My thoughts of training stopped until I heard my father's cough."Introduce yourself to her." "Yes, Tou-san". I turned to her and"hi, I am Nura Rikuo. Nice to meet you." She said shyly" u-umm-mm- h-hi, My name is Sakura, R-Rikuo-sama".

Note: Sorry, the chapter is short. I will try my best to update more.