Dream of her

Rikuo's pov
I was having nightmare. It was my father's death scene. I never forgot that. But at that time, I heard beautiful song and someone patting my head. It makes me calm and concentrate on song. Sakura sang me a song when i can't sleep.
Flashback
"Rikuo-sama, can't u sleep?"my beautiful fiancee asked me in worried tone. I noddd to make her relieve but she seems notice my emotions. She came to me and hold my head and put on her lap. I heard she was singing a song and patting my head. I drifted to sleep before her song ending.
Flashend
I woke up and staring at the celing. I got up and turned outside. It was still dark outside. I must be imagining. There is no way it can be her. I better sleep back. I saw a note with cherry flower beside my pillow before I laid back. I pick up and read note. "Rikuo-sama, how have you been? I heard about your father death. Sorry for not being with you. I have reasons for not coming back to you soon. But I have been beside you all time. I just can't face you. Please wait for me. I will definitely come see you and help you. With love, Sakura". I was shocked. It can't be. She was alive. I felt happy that can't explain with words. She will come back my side. I held the note tightly and whispered"I will wait for you no matter what".
Third person's pov
Rikuo woke up cause of alarm. He got up and preparing for school. He was thinking about note and also many questions. Why can't she face with him? What happened to her these years? Is she in danger? He thought. After having breakfast, he left mansion and head to school. When he arrived class, there's no sight of Yui. He asked Kana and she will be absent because there is a concert. Of course she is idol so she was busy. He felt disappointed for not seeing her." Rikuo-kun, Yui-san said to give you ticket. She invite all club members to come her concert."Kana said before he head back to seat." Oh my god, i can't believe i got concert ticket. It was also VIP seat."Shima, Natsumi and Saori said in unison with excitement. They can't wait for tonight concert. Rikuo was never been to concert. So he decided to go concert.