First meeting with Sakura(4)

Third person'pov
There was long silence it was like they can hear a pin drop. The group of yokai from Nura clan want to hear answer from Sakura. No one dare to talk. But for Sakura she felt everyone's eyes fall on her because they want to hear answer from her at the same time she also shy to answer. She took a peek from her hair to Rikuo. Rikuo's eyes fixed on her and had worried face to hear her answer." Sweetheart, say something. How do u feel about Rikuo?".
Sakura's pov
Wahhh, i feel so embrassed. I already knew my answer and feelings for him even though we just met. I feel like i knew him long time ago. "Ok, Calm down, Sakura. You knew your feelings for him. Just say it."said to myself. After I breath in and out, i said yes, i love Rikuo-sama and want to be with him."
Rikuo'pov
Huh? Am i hearing things? She just said she love me and want to stay with me. I hold and shake Keratsu- tengu to tell me whether i am dreaming or not." Y-y-young m-master, you are killing me.""oops, sorry." "Yes, Rikuo she said." Said my father. I did unexpected thing that was I went hug Sakura. I didn't know why all know is i will keep her by my side and protect her. She is mine and mine only. She seems shocked when i hugged her but few second later she hug me back. Today was the best moment in my life. I pulled her back when i hear roar from my people, yokais. "Congratulations, young master." "Welcome to family, Miss Sakura" Soon there will be fourth heir." " Congratulations on your engagement, waka" Tsurara(Yuki-onna). Sakura blushed at their comments and tug on my cloak. She was so adorable i thought.
Night time
Still Rikuo's pov
There's a party tonight to celebrate my engagement with Sakura. Everybody become drunk just like always. But i don't care. I just looking for my fiancee, Sakura who was no where to be found. My dad seems notice my action and told me she was my mother and hers. Few minutes later, the doors opened and the person who i want to keep by my side revealed. She was wearing white kimono which has black at the end of sleeves. She came to me and stare at me with her eyes and asked" who are you". I stunned at her words and i noticed my form change into night form. She didn't know about it so she must shocked. "Sakura-chan, this is Rikuo' night form"my grandpa told. She stared at me in amaze and told" you are so handsome."
Sakura'pov
Gasp what did i say? So embarrassing. I hid my red face with my kimono sleeves. I don't dare to face or make eye contact with him. I felt warmth on my hand and look up to Rikuo-sama. "Ahem" heard from Nurarihyon-sama. So i took a seat beside my beloved fiancee, Rikuo-sama. After having meal and chatting for a while with his family, it was almost bed time. So Wakana-sama shows my family to rest. I heard unexpected thing from my parents. "Why don't you go sleep with Rikuo? I mean, not in that way. Just sleeping,ok?" I felt my cheeks hot when they said like that but i just do just like they said. Wakana-sama take me to Rikuo's room. When i enter Rikuo's room, he staring at me with wide eyes. I just keep my head down not to face him." Rikuo, she will sleep by your side since her parents told her. But don't do anything to make her feel shy."
Third person' pov
Rikuo just stare at his mother and fiancee don't know what to say because in his heart he really want to keep her by his side all time. His dream came true. His mom already prepared bed for Sakura beside Rikuo's. She said to them goodnight and went out. There's silence between them and can't sleep. Rikuo rolled to see Sakura and she also did. When she face him, she blushed and turned the other side. Before she turned, Rikuo hold her hand and came closer to her. He kissed her hand and pulled her closer until she meet with his chest. He told in her ears" I love you". She also said"i love you too" and they went alseep.
--------------------------
Hello, my dear readers. I hope you will like my new chapter. Plz vote and comment me. I will make more new chapters.