Nura clan VS Shikoku Hachijuhakki Yako clan

Third perosn's pov
It's been two days since Yui found out Rikuo's secret. But as promise she never tell anyone. Rikuo kept visiting to Yui every night. But still he doesn't know Yui was Sakura. Rikuo confessed his feelings towards Yui and asked her to become his girlfriend. She agreed. It was best day for him and also headache days. These days Tamazuki's follwers kept giving trouble to Nura Clan. First, Yura was got attack by Hari Onna and saved by Kejoro. Next, Gangi Kozo challenged Nura clan and fought with Kappa. Before he got killed by Kappa, Inuhōō saved him. Many yokais are heading to city to meet their master, Tamazuki. They arrived at old building and waiting Tamazuki. He said he already declared war to Nura clan. They will rule the whole city after defeating the Nura Clan.

At Nura Mansion
The allied clan leaders were sitting in meeting room and thinking how to solve this problem. "That's it. I can't sitting around and wait. I will go fight"Hitosume said. "Can you please be quiet? Old man" Shoei said. "What did you say?"Hitosume stood to pick a fight. Suddenly the door opened and Ko-oni revealed. "U-umm.."
"what?" "Master called all of you to meet him at entrance." Ko-oni said.
Everyone went to entrance and saw their master sitting and drinking sake. His blade in the cup of sake. "M-master, what are you doing?" "Oh, you guys are here. I will say this once. I'm going to fight with Tamazuki. As i said before I'm going to take every responsibilities while my grandfather is not here. Who want to come with me?"Rikuo asked. "I will go wherever go you,master."Kubinashi said. "Rikuo-sama, please give me sake as symbol of loyalalty to you."Tsurara said. They drank sake and the other yokais started to follow Rikuo when he stood and went to fight. All allied clan masters followed their master. They all headed to town and as soon as they arrived Tamazuki's clan is waiting. Before yokais from Nura clan took action, Rikuo stepped forward. "M-master? He is taking a charge." "What are you waiting for? Kill that Nura brat" Tamazuki ordered his followers to kill. Then the battle between Nura clan and Shikoku Hachijuhakki Yako clan. To protect Rikuo, Tsurara looked for him. As soon as she spotted him, she tried to run to him but Tearai Oni interrupt but stopped by Aotabo. She went to her master side. At that time Rikuo was fighting with Tamazuki.

Silver haired girl's pov
I just arrived in time. I saw Rikuo fighting with Tamazuki. And then i saw Yosuzume appeared from behind of Rikuo and put a spell on him. I saw Tamazuki raised his sword to slash Rikuo. I can't let him die. I ran to him and covered with my back. I felt pain and dropped on ground. "Why are you doing this?" Rikuo asked me. "Because you are important to me." I said and throw my sword to Yosuzume. Yosuzume got hurt and unconscious. After he fell, i noticed Rikuo's eyes turned to original red eyes which i loved. "Thank you for saving me." "It's ok." Tamazuki turned around and run. Rikuo and I followed him until we saw Inugami held Kana as hostage. "Let her go. Don't drag her into our fight." "Well, i was thinking long time ago. What will she be taste like?" He said and licked her face. At that time the others arrived behind us. "Kana-chan. Don't be afraid. I will definitely save you."Rikuo said. After he said that, i saw happiness and love in Kana's eyes. I don't like the way she look at him one bit. I was in my deep thought i didn't know when did Inugami let her go and get stabbed by Tamazuki until i heard scream. Inugami's soul went into Tamazuki's sword. Then he also killed every his followers without mercy. "With this i will become more powerful than you. Nura Rikuo."Tamazuki said. Later both of them ran to one building and went to on its top.

Third person's pov
Silver haired girl and the others followed until they reach building's roof. As soon as they arrived they felt strong power coming from them. They fought until the sun almost rise. "Oh no. The sun is rising."Kurotabo said. Tsurara tried to help her master so she stepped out but stopped by silver haired girl. "Don't go. It was their fight. Just believe him and wait. He will DEFINITELY win."said. Tamazuki wrapped his sword around Rikuo and tried to absorb his powers. "Hahaha,now this is your end. Nura Rikuo" he said since he thought Rikuo will change back to his human form but nothing happened. "Why? Why aren't you changing back to your human form?" "Don't you know? Because even though the sun may rise the moon is still here." Rikuo used his power to be freed from Tamazuki's sword. Rikuo slashed him and win but didn't kill him because before he tried to kill him his grandfather,Nurarihyon stopped him. "Whew,just in time." "Grandfather?" "Good job Rikuo" "oh, supreme commander is back" the whole Nura clan cheered. At that time Tamazuki saw his father and tried to kill his father but Rikuo stopped him. Tamazuki"s father, Inugamigyobu Danuki, apologized for his son's foolish act and asked forgiveness. Rikuo forgave him and the battle was over. After that, he started to find the silver haired girl. "Tsurara, where did the silver haired girl go? Did you see her?" "No,master. But she was still her while ago." "I want to thank her. Because of me she got hurt. Let's go back to mansion." He said. From afar the silver haired girl looked at him. "It's time"she said and disappeared.

Two days later
Rikuo woke up from his alarm. "Rikuo,are you awake? I will open the door." Wakana,Rikuo's mother opened and said good morning to her son who was coverd in bandages. "I think I'm late." He tried to get up." Master, you can rest. It was Sunday. Oh and also supreme commander told me to tell you to come to him after your awake." "Ok, i will." He said and changed into yukta and dark blue cloak. "Oh Rikuo, while you were in unconscious Yui-san came to you. She was really worried about you. While she looking at you she cried."Wakana said. "Ok, i will call her later."he said and walked to his grandfather. Tsurara stared at her with adoration. "What are you thinking and looking at?" Kejoro appeared out of nowhere and asked her. "Nothing" "which one you like the most? His night form or day form?" "W-what are you talking about?" "I can see adoration in your eyes towards him." "It was none your business. Even though i like him he will never like me back. In his heart there is already person. If he happy, i also happy."Tsurara said with sad tone. One day,she saw Rikuo sneaked out and headed to Yui's house. She knew her master fell in love with Yui. "Put that aside. Today we have celebration for master's victory. Let go prepare."she said and dragged Kejoro. Some yokais brought sake and meals to meeting room. All allied yokai masters were waiting their supreme commander and third master. "Where is supreme commander and young master?"Hitosume asked with impatience. "They will be here soon. Also please shut up your mouth,old man."Shoei said. Before they could start fight, the door opened and Rikuo and his grandfather entered. They took seat and Rikuo said thanks to his followers who helped him during fight. After that all of them become drunk.