Encounter with Mt.Nejireme's yokai

Yui's pov
Ahh,finally get out of the riding train. It was boring. Kiyosugu announced that we all will go hiking. Sounds great. Then night was come. "We can't walk anymore. We will be eaten up. Yokai are coming." Saori and Natsume said in unison. It's true not for me but for them."yeah,Torii-san and Maki-san are right. We should head back right now"Rikuo agreed. "Don't worry guys, my villa is front? What is there to be afraid of? Besides there is also security what against yokai." Kiyotsugu said and pointed a house. Pfft. I can't believe when he said. I never heard something that can against Yokai. Well except talisman. Maki asked in disbelieve whether it works or not. Then suddenly man with glasses and messy appeared. Something was wrong about him. It was like in control. I sense one and searched not to be noticed by enemy. I saw strings coming from above. I smiled and use my power to cause wind blade. When i heard my friend called my name, i headed to them and thinking how to punish them.

Mezumaru's pov
What was just happened? I felt my strings were cut. I saw girl with black hair. She was staring this way. Something about her was different like something powerful was surrounding her."your job was done here""Gozumaru"i said. "Well, it's time to take a life of that Nura brat."

Third perosn's pov
Rikuo and his group arrived at the villa of Kiyotsugu. "Wow,amazing"everyone looked around the house." My father love mountains so he made one. Ok ladies, there is also hot springs.""wow, incredible. Let's go Yui-san,Yura, Kana"Natsume and Maki pulled their hand."i will take one later. I'm not feeling well. Kiyosugu, can you show me room?"Yui asked. "Sure just turn right and walk till end." Yui said thanks and left. The other girls were already at hot springs. Kiyosugu smirked"the nuisance were gone and it's time to find Yokai. Especially the master of Yukai."said excitedly."you guys are taking yokai slightly. They are some who will really kill human."Rikuo protest. Kiyosugu was stubborn so Rikuo was decided to follow them. Of course Tsurara was coming along with her master to protect him. But at springs the girls didn't know someone was watching them like they are prey. "It's time to have time."Mezumaru said. "Huh, someone wants to kill them". He heard girl'voice and looked around and saw a girl with silver hair. "Who are you?"he asked and she smiled evilly. "Well, i was someone who was passby. But i won't allow you to kill them."she pulled her sword."Well, since you are protecting them i will finish you first."said and charged at her with some giant yokais. She teleported somewhere not to be noticed by humans. But Yura sensed since she was omyoji. The silver haired girl was on fight with Mezumaru. All giant yokais were defeated and only Mezumaru left. Then suddenly three shadows appeared in front of them. They are from Karasu-Tengu clan. They were here to capture Mezumaru who was underling of Gyuuki. The three tengus looked at the giant yokais who were defeated and looked around who did. They saw silver-haird girl."Aneki, isn't she the one that young master meet? Father showed us once her picture."mixed yellow and green haired guy asked. "You are right. She was that one."the back hair one said. The girl with glass stepped ahead"who are you and why are you helping young master?"asked."No reason. I just wanna help him because he was important to me. Since you guys got that guy i will leave."she said. Before they said words cherry petals surround her and she disappeared. They was confused that words. But first they better take Mezumaru to their clan.
Night Rikuo's pov
Sigh. How tiresome. Gozumaru tried to kill me but i knocked him out. But Tsurara got hurt. I better take her back to villa. I made some small fire to show way. On the way of back, i saw Kana sitting on stairs. What the hell was she doing? She turned around her head when she saw me her eyes were opened. I saw fear and shock in her eyes. I grabbed her hand before she slipped and fell."Careful, it wasn't safe for human. Here take her."i gave her Tsurara and turned around and head up to face with Gyuuki. While i was walking, i saw the silver haired girl who helped me few week ago. When she saw me, she turned her head to run. But i grabbed her hand and stopped from running."what do u want from me?"she asked."Why are you helping me? Why are you always appeared in front of me?" I asked. I can't see her face clearly. She covered her face with tiny veil. I grabbed her veil and lit my fire to see. Her eyes are so beautiful and her pinkish lips are like cherry flower. She was beautiful like angel. She grasped her hand from my grip and ran away. The moment i saw her it remind me of Sakura and Yui. Their scent are like cherry blossom and their face were same. There's no way these three people were same this much. Things are getting interesting. I really want to know more about Yui and that mysterious silver haired girl. But for now it's time to meet with Gyuuki.