Travel to Idol Yui's home

Third person's pov
Rikuo had a fight with Gyuuki. Gyuuki tried to kill himself for betraying the clan. But Rikuo didn't allow him to die. He was taken by three tengus to clan mansion to take his punishment. Only Rikuo left. He was bleeding from his fight and sat on the floor to rest."Are you hurt?"he heard soft voice. He turned around and saw silver haired girl."Why are you here? Are you following me?"he asked. She sat beside and place her hand on his injuries. The warm glow appeared in her hand and injuries were healed. Rikuo amazed at her powers and staring at her. When the injuries were healed, she stopped."To answer your question, it was yes. I just want to protect you."she said and turned around to leave. Rikuo grabbed her wrist before she leave."Why are you doing this? I didn't even know you.""But i know you. Someday you will know why am I doing this. Go now. Your friends must be worried you. Bye for now"she removed her wrist from his grip and leave. Rikuo stayed there in confusion. But his train of thoughts stopped in few seconds and returned to villa. When the morning was come, Rikuo and his friends came back to their home. Rikuo was thinking on his way of home. What made him confused was the silver haired girl said that she knew him and want to protect him. She also has the same power with his grandma. He has interest in her and want to know more about her.

Tsurara's pov
What did happened yesterday when i was unconscious? Lord Rikuo said he met a silver haired girl. I was also wondering who is she and why helping master and clan? What was her intention? If she is enemy, i will kill her for master's life. Then, when we home it was already night. We all tired from trip so went to bed early after dinner. I dreamed girl with long silver hair asked me if i was ok. I can't see her face clearly but i felt safe around her. She placed her glow hand on my injuries. It was completely healed like the injuries were never been on my skin. "Tsurara,please rest."said and place her hand on my forehead. When the dream end i woke up it's already morning. It was dream after all. I went to bathroom to wash face. When lift my sleeve, I saw my injuries were healed. How can it be? It wasn't dream after all. I better inform this to young master. When i leave my room, i saw Gozumaru and Mezumaru. Why are they at mansion? They said they were here to take punishment with their master, Gyuuki.
Rikuo's pov
Today is the day for Gyuuki to take his punishment. I will decide as third heir since my grandpa let me. I said Gyuuki will not be punished. Every clan leader under my clan complaint about this."Everyone has chance to correct their mistakes. I don't care if u don't want to follow. Got it?"i asked and no one dare to talk anymore. Then the meeting was end and everyone leave except my grandpa, Tsurara, Aotabo and Gyuuki. "Why did you do this, young master?"Gyuuki asked."as i said before you still have chance to try and i want you in my clan and need you."he bowed and said"i will serve you unitl my last breath, third heir""Tsurara, is there something you wanna talk about?"i asked because she was taking a look to me every minute. "Master, i have a dream that silver haired girl came to me and heal my injuries. I thought it was dream. But when i lifted my sleeves i saw my injuries healed. There was also no scars."she said."I has also that dream. But when i woke up injuries were gone. That silver haired girl."Gyuuki said. They have same dream. What was that? My confusion was growing more. What was her intention? I still don't know her name. I will definitely get her and ask her.
Yui'pov
The trip makes me exhausted. I brought presents for my followers. When i was home i was welcomed by Maria."welcome back, onee-sama"said and hugged me. "Hi, Maria. I brought present for you."and pulled pure pink kimono with cherry blossom.

"and pulled pure pink kimono with cherry blossom