First Meeting with Sakura (3)

Third person's pov
Rikuo pulled Sakura's hand until arrived to cherry tree which was in the backyard of Nura Mansion. Sakura looked at the cherry tree in awe. Sakura looked at tree and felt someone was staring at her. She turned around her head and saw Rikuo who just turned his head to other side with tint of pink on his cheek. She went to him to check on. Their face were inches away and " are u alright?" Sakura asked in worried tone. Rikuo nodded and said he was fine. Sakura said alright and turned her gaze to cherry tree again. She felt like to dance suddenly and took her fan which was painted like cherry petals. Rikuo stared at her action and thought" what would she do next?". She said" Rikuo-sama, would u like to watch and decide my dance? Because i never danced in front of anyone before."with slight blush on her cheek. "Sure. I want to see your beautiful dance." Said Rikuo.

Rikuo' pov
As I watch Sakura's dance, i feel like the goddess was dancing in front of me. I never seen someone beautiful like her. At that time, the wind blew and the cherry petals were fallen and surrounding like dancing around her. The way she danced is like kaguya-hime is in front of me. I noticed her eyes changed into blue eyes." How did her eyes change? But it wasn't bad." My thoughts of train stopped when i heard roar and clapping. When i watched my surrounding, my people(should i say yokais) were around me. There were also parents of mine and hers. When i watched over her, she seems shy and put her head down. " Amazing" said my father, Nura Rihan. Sakura's mother said"sweetheart, u finally dance. Your dancing is the best i have ever seen." "Indeed". "She is so adorable. I want to have daughter-in-law like her." My mom accept comments of sakura's parents and said like that. I felt blush and when i looked at sakura her face will explode in a few seconds because of shyness and she ran away. "How about we arrange engagement between them? What do u think, my friend?"" Well, as long as they agree, i am fine" I heard conversation of  mine and Sakura's father and turned to them with amaze. "Do u like Sakura-chan, Rikuo?"my mom asked to me and i don't know what to say. I admit i love her really and i want to hold and cherish her for the rest of my life and protect her from any harm. Without thinking twice i nodded to her question. But i want to know about her thought whether she like me or not."Sweetheart, plz come out. I know u are there." Sakura's parents said and she came out and walked to them and stand. "what do think of Rikuo, do u love him?" When i heard that  I was worried about her answer. But she said.......

Sakura's pov
I feel so shy because i don't know many people were watching me but the main thing is Rikuo-sama was watching me without blink. When i dance, i felt like i was dancing on water and i don't know what happen surrounding. When i heard comment of my parents i ran away and hid behind wall which wasn't far from them. Later, my father and Rihan-sama said about engagement between me and Rikuo-sama. I felt my cheek were red and i really love Rikuo-sama with all my heart. Even though we just met i don't know why i want to be stay with him for the rest of my life. "Sweetheart, plz come out. I know u are there." When i heard my parents"call, i went to them and "what do think of Rikuo, do u love him?" My mom asked. I said.......

Hello, my readers. I hope u will enjoy my new chaper. Plz vote and comment me. I will make new chapter soon. See you. I love all of u☺ ☺ ☺