Reunion

At Evening
Third person's pov

Yui and Hihi walking to Nura mansion. But Yui is really nervous to meet them. Today she will reveal her truth self as Sakura. As soon as they arrive at entrance Yui still don't dare to go inside.

"Hihi-san, you go first. I will come later. I need to calm myself."Yui said.

Hihi nodded and went in first.

Natto Kozo and the others are talking outside about his adventure of going to Inugamigyobu Danuki's place.

As soon as he saw Hihi his eyes became wide.

"H-hihi-sama"

"yo, Natto Kozo." He said and Natto Kozo ran inside to call his master and friends about Hihi's arrival.

Few seconds later everyone came out and looked at Hihi and the shock was written on their face.

"F-f-father? Is that really you?" Shoei came out and asked him with shock tone.

"Yes,my son. I'm back."Hihi said. Shoei ran to his father and he hugged him tightly while crying.

Hihi patted his son gently and comforted him. Few minutes Shoei stopped crying and askes his father how he was alive. Hihi turned around the way of entrance and called Yui to come in. As soon as she heard her name, her breath stopped and started sweating and afraid Rikuo will hate her.

'Here goes nothing' she thought and came inside.

Rikuo's pov
"Yui? Why are you here?" I walked to her and grabbed her hand gently. Her hands became stiff and her body shake a little.

"Yui, are you alright?"

"R-rikuo, i want to tell and show you something. P-please promise me you won't freak out and hate me." She said with sad tone and tears fall from her eyes.

"Why-"

"do you promise?"

"Ok,i promise" i said and then she stepped away from me for 5 steps and looking at me.

"Rikuo,this is the real me. If i don't show you now, i will regret. I'm tired of hiding. Please forgive me."she said. At that time the sun is set the cheery petals surrounded her and later her clothes were changed into kimono and her eyes turned......red?

N-no way

N-no way. Impossible. I walked to her while looking at her without blink. If i did, i thought she will disappeared. I want to know she is real. I touched her soft cheeks.

" Is it Yui...or Sakura?" I asked to confirm from her.

"Yes,it's really me,master Rikuo. I'm Yui also Sakura."she said with tear stained face. I grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly.

It's really her. She came back. Finally she was in my arms again. This time i won't let her go. She grabbed my cloak gently and told me

"R-rikuo-sama,i- i can't breath."