7 travlers

Third person's pov
The mountain can't be seen because of mist. 7 people came down from mountain and headed to town. "Finally. We arrived""yeah, we better head to our lord."one woman said and started walking.

At school
Yura was still wondering who helped her yesterday and also that girl is also yokai. "Why would yokai help omyoji?"she thought. "--ra, Yura. Earth to Yura"someone waved its hand in front of me. I saw Yui who was going out to have lunch with everyone when i turned around. "Let's go. It's already lunch break""coming"Yura said snd walked out with her friends.

Yura's pov
What the hell is wrong with me? Since after yesterday's fight, i was thinking about that girl. Who is she? I saw her once at Mt.Nejireme. She was fighting four yokai alone. Yesterday i saw her again and she healed me. I didn't get a chance to ask her. "Hey, everyone let's go to cafe after school." Yui said. Everyone agreed before hearing the bell. I will see that yokai girl again no matter what.

At evening

Third person's pov
Yui and her friends went to cafe after school. "I was tired. Kiyitsugu sure talked a lot for a kong time. Well, i got to know more about yokai"Kana said and thinking of Rikuo's night form. Rikuo was sweatdropped. "This is really bad"he thought. Tsurara was suspected him for a long time since he didn't come back home few days ago. "That night for sure something. What did u guys do?"Tsurara asked. "Nothing happened,really.""but since the other day she was thinking of your night form. That's because when it comes to the night of u, she was completely in love with u.""nonsense,impossible."Rikuo protested. He was only interested in Sakura and waiting for her. Kana walked over to Rikuo and Tsurara and looked at them with suspicious look. "Why are u acting this way,Oikawa-san?""it wasn't your business. Because after all he is my cousin."Tsurara said. There's a thunder between them. At that time, boy with high school uniform appeared in front of them."are u Rikuo?"he asked. "W-wh-who are u?""Rikuo,do u know them?"Kana asked. Rikuo shooked his head. High scholar guy stepped forward and whispered"do i need to ask? Because we are alike. Overflowing with young talent. The inheritors of blood. However, u have everything from the beginning. But i will take everything from now on. Just wait and see. I will gather a lot of "fear"."and turned around. Suddenly Kana shouted because the other guy with long tongue licked her cheek. He also sniffed at Yui and told her that her smell was sweet. Rikuo glared at him and to let her go. He let go and walked over to earlier guy. Few seconds later, 7 people with hat appeared beside the high scholar guys.

Yui's pov(Sakura's pov)
So he is the one who made trouble. I felt disgusted when dog like guy sniffed at me. He was yokai. I heard his whisper. It was "Shikoku Hachijuuhaki Yakou"clan. I better investigate about that. Rikuo stood and asked me if that guy did something to me. I shooked my head and said i was fine. Then we all headed to cafe and chatted for a while. Later we all went to our direction of home. I entered my mansion and saw Shiro.

 I entered my mansion and saw Shiro

"Welcome home,my lady""I'm home. Oh, i have job for u""what might it be?""please investigate "Shikoku Hachijuuhaki Yakou"clan. I want to know as soon as possible.""as you wish"he bowed and disappeared. I headed to my bathroom to take shower and clear my mind. After30 minutes later, i changed into gown.

I was drying my hair until i noticed someone presence

I was drying my hair until i noticed someone presence. I turned around and saw none other than Rikuo. I noticed his eyes fixed on me. His eyes held many emotions like love,desire and lust. I just ignored it. "What are u doing here?""nothing,i just want to meet u."he said and i felt blush. "U seem tired. Do u want to tell me? Well, i mean if u want to"he just stared at me. I patted my side of bed to come. As soon as he sat i grabbed his head in my lap. He seemed surprise. "Please rest,ok?"i pleaded him. I don't want his face gloomy. He closed his eyes as soon as he relax. There's a silence but not tense. Half and hour later,he opened his eyes and stared into my eyes. "Well, i saw the guy with school uniform today. He said he will take over the whole city very soon. He was yokai like me. Sometimes i thought why can't i be like my father and grandfather. They are powerful and lead all yokais. I felt powerless. But i don't wanna be. Because of that i couldn't protect my lover."he said with sadness. I don't want to see his sadness. "Well, everyone has their problem. Don't think i don't have. When i felt down, there were people who encourage me. My parents died when i was young but they are still imside my heart. They never leave me. I'm sure your lover won't think that. She wants you to be happy and become leader of all yokais. I believe you can do it."he looked at me with amaze. He chuckled."you really looked like her. She always told me like that. I'm really lucky to have her. Well, i totally fine after talking with you. See you soon.""wait"i stopped him before he gone. I tiptoed and kissed his forehead. He cheeks were red. "It was lucky charm for u"i said with smile. He blushed and hurried out of my room. How cute.

Rikuo's pov
What the hell is that? Why did i blush when she kiss me? It was just on forehead. Speaking of kiss, when we accidentally kissed on lips, her lips were soft and sweet. ≥Ö‿Ö≤w-what the hell am i thinking again? Staying her side made me crazy. Her smile is really alluring. Who are you really to make me feel like that?