God Senba and saving Natsume

Third person's pov
During these days, Rikuo kept visiting to Yui in his night form. Rikuo talked with Yui when he wanted to talk. Yui just listened to him and gave him advice. Every time he was near her, he was comfortable and want her his. Even though he still don't know she was Sakura.

Yui(or)Sakura's pov
Rika and Usui came to my room after Rikuo left. "What brings you guys here?"i asked. They looked at each other like who was going to talk first. "How long are you going to keep that,miss?"she asked. Usui just looked at me waiting for my answer. "I plan it after this fight.""you are making yourself tired.""maybe. Put that aside and tell me about the enemy.""i saw nothing but i have a feeling they was targeting to someone close to you."he said."keep close eyes on enemy. Oh, how's Hihi?"i asked. At that time Tatsuya came to my room.

 At that time Tatsuya came to my room

"Miss, he is fine."he said. He was best yokai in medical in my clan. I saw him on road and unconscious. I took him to my home. When i asked him what clan was he from. He shook his head and said he has no home. Then, i let him to stay at my home as clan member. He didn't know his name so i gave him name. We shared cups and made him loyal to me. At first he didn't say anything word to me. But few weeks later he said and become closer to me. "Oh,Tatsuya. You are back. I thought you will be out for few days. You came back than i expected."
"Well, Maria told me that you are investigating on enemy. So i came to help"he said and turned to Maria who just arrived beside him. "Really, Maria. I told you not to tell him. I'm fine.""I'm sorry,onee-sama. I just can't see you tired."she said and looked down. She was afraid to looked at me. Well, i never scolded to someone. Well, except when someone having party in my library. I stood up and walked till in front of her. "Maria, look at me."she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears with my thumb."please don't cry. Tears don't suit you. I'm not scolding you. I just don't wanna make trouble to you.""onee-sama".
"Ok, now about you. Which stage are you in with Tatsuya now?"i asked. Well, Maria and Tatsuya were couple. I saw them kissing in the garden once. I wondered how did sweet girl like her can make iron-hearted like Tatsuya fall in love with her. Whatever it is they are perfect couple in my eyes. As soon as i said that her face turned red instantly.
"W-w-w-well, we are still...."
"I plan to marry her."Tatsuya said blurtly with straight face. I was surprised. Maria went behind his back to hide her face. "Ok. I agree. No objection. Did you ask Maria about it?""she agreed. I asked her yesterday and said yes."it was the best thing i heard. I hugged Maria."congratulations,Maria and Tatsuya. Finally, my baby sister is going to become bride."Maria hugged me back and cried. I pulled her and asked Tatsuya when will they get married. "Well,actually until she turned 16 years old. Also about staying we will stay in your clan. We don't want to separate. Maria also don't wanna be away from you.""well, for me as long as you are happy, I'm fine."i ran out of my room and went to looked for my clan members to announce wedding. I opened one of room and saw my members having party. They are same with Rikuo's followers. What will happen if they met? My house gonna be turned upside down. I cleared my throat to get attention. They heard me and instantly silent. "I have announcement and it was wedding for Tatsuya and Maria." For few seconds there were silent. Later the cheers and whistles were came out.

Third person's pov
As usual Yui and her friends having lunch on the top floor. Yui noticed Natsume was making something with colorful papers. "What are doing,Natsume?"
"Oh,Yui. Well, I'm making cranes. It was for mt grandmother. I will take these to shrine and pray for her."she said. At that time, the enemy were starting their move. Tamazuki was having meeting with his followers to eliminate the Nura clan. "In the household of Kantou's Daiyokai, there's a lot of stromg guys. The guys were called 'Faction of Martial Combat'. This is one of reasons why Nura clan's territory has come to encompass such vast expanse of land. But the truth is they also greatly depend on people's beliefs. In other words, the accumulation of fear,the land gods, those possessing battle power---have become yokai forming the core nucleus of Nura clan."
Well then, what are we waiting for. Let me destroy all land gods."Tearai Oni said. He felt his sleeve was tugged by someone from behind. He turned around and saw Sodemogi.
"You turned to look at the sleeve being plucked by Sodemogi-sama. Hurry and hand over the sleeve. You will be killed by hia curse."Inuhōō shouted. "Hehehe, killing the land gods---leave this task to me. In Kantou,I will make it so my name will be called, instead of the land gods.""you scared the crap out of me, you idiot."Tearai Oni said. "Hey Tamazuki, there is something keeping on my mind. One day when we two met Nura brat,i smelt the powerful scent on the girl named Yui. I heard Muchi was killed by girl with silver hair. We better keep eyes on her."Inugami said. "You are right. For now we will kill land gods. The yokais went out and made the whole city shake.

At Nura clan
"Where are you,Supreme Commander?"Karasu Tengu voice echoed the whole mansion. Everyone in the Nura clan paniced and hopeless because their commander was gone. Some tried to go back their place. Rikuo can't take anymore about this scene. "Yokai aren't supposed to freak out,are they? They exist to instill teeor in humans right? Grandpa was wondering someplace. That's all. If they have come to invade us, then we will wipe them out. From now on the clan will be led by me."Rikui said with authority voice.
"That's right. I have been waiting for to hear this. You are true heir."he heard soft voice.

Rikuo's pov
I turned around and saw silver haired girl."what are you doing here?"i asked.
"Well, i have come to inform about your grandfather. He said he was going to his friend for some matter. He will be back soon. He told me to tell you."she said.
"Who are you? Stay away from master."Kubinashi prepare to fight her. "Wait, she was someone who helped me. She is not enemy." "My, you are still alert like always,Kubinashi-san. Good."she said. What? How did she know him?"how do you know my name?""Kejoro-san, you better keep him well. His temper is short. Only you can handle him"Kejoro looking at her with surprise. "How do you know us? Who are you really? What is your true motive?"Tsurara said. "Tsurara,please calm down. You are scary."things are getting complicated. "I don't have time. Land gods are getting killed. I need to save them. Later,Rikuo-sama"she said and kissed my lips. She pulled away and disappeared. "Master,are you ok?"Tsurara asked. "Huh?y-yeah,I'm fine.""how dare she kissed you."her aura was dark.O﹏o. I touched my lips and there was warmth.

Third person' pov
Natsume and Torii went to Shrine to pray for her grandma. Natsume entwined the paper cranes on shrine and prayed for her grandma health. Before she got up, her sleeve was tugged and saw Sodemogi. "Instead of that land god yoh should say my name.""no,monster."she shouted before unconscious. Before Sodemogi plucked her another sleeve, he was sent away by Kurotabo. Natsume was sent to emergency room. Kurotabo was talking with Senba. "Hey, can you do something to save her?""no, she was cursed by buddha statue. I'm afraid because of it, if by daybreak left she will die."Senba said. "Then,i will destroy that curse."Kurotabo said and left. On the way, he saw his master with others. Kuro explained what happened and Rikuo angered for hurting his friend. He changed his night form and ordered his followers to find that yokai. At that time, a pigeon flew to Rikuo. Rikuo saw the letter from Sakura about Sodemogi. He was at Shrine of Kokehime.
As soon as they arrived Rikuo killed Sodemogi without thinking twice. At that time, Senba was thinking to save Natsume.

Senba's pov
What should i do? My power wasn't enough to save that human girl. I knew her since she was child. She was the only one who came to me although nobody came to my shrine to pray. If there were no prayers, that land god will disappear. Because of her i still exist. "Can you please stop thinking and save her?"i heard voice. I saw girl with black hair and red eyes. "You are?""my name is Sakura. Can you please save her?"she asked.
"But my power wasn't enough."" It was wrong if you think like that. Well, take a look at her grandma. She was praying for her granddaughter who was now in danger. Listen to her pray. Please fulfill her wish. That was the meaning of being land god."she said. I went to room where Natsume. I healed her until the curse disappear.

Timeskip
Third person's pov
Few days later, Natsume got permission to leave. She made thousand cranes and went to Senba's shrine.

Author Note:
OMG. I got 1.01k readers. Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys. I will try my best on writing. There may be something i lack. Please vote and comment me.( ⌣́,⌣̀)\(^◡^ )