Yura's fight

Third person's pov
There were 7 travelers who came down from misty mountain. At that time in Nura mansion, Rikuo ordered his followers to investigate on killer who murdered Hihi. It's been long time since he heard news from Sakura. At that time,Tsurara came and told him it's time to go to school. At the entrance Rikuo heard Karasu-Tengu's voice. "Master, please wait.""what do u want to talk? I don't have time.""master, for your safety please take some guards with u""but Tsurara and Ao are already with me.""no. Please take Kejoro, Kurotabo, Kubinashi and Kappa. Pleassseee. I begging u". Rikuo knew if he don't accept he will keep bothering him until he accept. So he nodded. On the train, he looked his guards. But no matter hiw they disguise some of their appearance can't change especially Kappa and Kubinashi. As soon as they arrived their stop they stepped out but didn't see Kurotabo until the train left. Well, the truth is Kurotabo accidentally touched female student's butt and got slap. Also there were many people around him so he didn't make to get out. He also called out his friends who with Rikuo. Sadly, they didn't hear him.
(︺︹︺). Then, Rikuo and the others went to school.
Yui's pov(Sakura's pov)
It's been few days since i didn't heard much about enemy. I ordered Usui and Tomoe to investigate about it. They told me all they found was the trees were slashed like wind cut.

 They told me all they found was the trees were slashed like wind cut

I better kill him before he hurt someone. As usual i went to school but i stopped my singing for a while. After school, i said goodbye to my friends and head to home. I saw Nurarihyon-sama who standing and staring at store. I looked at what he staring and saw many women were crowding. Today there was discount at store so no wonder. I suddenly saw Yura among old lady. I secretly observing her from far. She just looking what to choose. Because of her thinking she didn't get one. At that time, Nurarihyon-sama gave her the bag but i don't know how he got that. Then i headed back to my mansion. I went to my room and took a shower to clear my mind. Later, i went to bed early.

Yura's pov
Today is the finally day. If i don't get there will be no dinner tonight. Suddenly the door opened and i rushed before the women got ahead of me. As soon as i arrived i don't know what to choose. Before i grabbed something, everything were gone. Noooooo. It's over. I will hugry all night.ಥ_ಥ
Suddenly i saw there was a bag in front of me. I looked up and saw Nura's grandfather. We went to nearest park and chatted for a while. I felt something wrong. The wind become strong like the storm. I pulled out my talisman to prevent from wind cut. I looked around to find the culprit. I saw the man with with long hair and black suit. I pulled out one of my shinigami and sent Nura's grandfather somewhere safe. Later i went on fight with that yokai. I was exhausted from fight. My power is draining slowly. "Die,you filthy yokai.""u still need to learn,you little omyoji. Do u think u can beat me?"he said with smirk. "Say goodbye, omyoji."he sent wind cut to me. Is this my end? Am i going to die? Please save me.

Anybody.

I was waiting for wind cut but it didn't come to me. I opened my eyes and saw yokai was covered in blood. "How disguting. I really hate that kind of yokai"i heard someone said. I looked ahead and saw girl with silver hair. She was really beautiful. What am i thinking? She was also yokai but her aura is calm unlike others. My thoughts stopped when she stood in front of me and gave her hand to me. "Can u stand?"she asked with smile. For some reason i trust her and reached her hand. She pulled me and suddenly i felt warm. When i looked at my hand and leg which had injuries were already healed. "Please rest. I will take care of him."said and faced to enemy yokai. "Who are you?""why should i tell u who going to die?"she said and swiftly waved her sword to him. His body has many cuts because of her sword and blood came out."finally, one trash was gone."she said. She turned around and said"careful. There are many yokais appearing.""who are you?""when the time comes, u will know. Later"after she said the flower petals surrounded her and disappeared.

Nurarihyon's pov
I saw silver haired girl who saved that omyoji girl. Karasu-tengu showed me her picture once. Now i saw her with my own eyes. She was really brave and beautiful. I really looked forward to meet that girl. She was really interesting.

Hello, my dear readers. Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was busy because of my study. I will update new chapter soon. Please vote and comment me. Thank u so much for reading.