Extra Story:Valentine day

Yui's pov

"Hey,Yui. Tomorrow is valentine day. Do you have anyone special?"Torii asked.
I opened my closet to take my shoes. As soon as i open, many love letters came out. Since i transfer this school, i was getting love letters everyday.

"Well, not really. I don't have one. Torii can you help me to throw these letters?"

"You are really famous. Every boys want to be your boyfriend."

"I don't like them. I have fian-boyfriend i really love."

"Yeah,come to think of it, you once said you have boyfriend. Who is he? Can you show us?"Kiyosugu asked.

"It was s-e-c-r-e-t. Hehe"

"No fair. I want to see the boy who catch your heart."Natsume asked.

"When the time comes i will tell you."

"promise?"

"promise. Let's go to class." We all head to class.

Timeskip
Rikuo's pov
I really want chocolate from Yui. Yui came back with Torii and Natsume to group to have lunch after throwing love letters.

"Hey,Yui-chan. What did you do when you got this chocolate?"Yura asked.

"Well, i gave chocolates to my sisters. I don't want to waste. Besides they stand at entrance to get chocolates from me every valentine day."
Then we heard school bell.

Kana's pov
I went to supermarket to buy some ingredients for chocolate. I want to give Rikuo tomorrow. I wonder he like or not. Whatever it will be worth to try.

Yui(or)Sakura's pov
I was making chocolate for Rikuo. I gave him chocolate once when we were kids. He really happy at that time. Now i was finishing packing. I head back to my room and saw Rikuo in night form sitting on my bed.
"You scared me. What are you doing here?"
"Well, i felt bored and decided to come to you. By the way what are you holding?"said and stood in front of me.
"Tomorrow is Valentine day. So i made some chocolate. Here this is for you."
"This is for me?"he asked with faint blush. How cute.
"Yep. I hope you will like."
He didn't wait until he got home. He immediately unwrapped and eat.
"Delicious"

"I'm glad you like that"

"what about the other box?"he said with sound of jealous. He didn't know it was for him.

"It was for someone. What? Are you jealous?"

"w-wh-why should i jealous? Anyway,bye. I will come later." It was funny to tease him.

Timeskip
Still Yui's pov
I went to school early to place chocolate in Rikuo's locker. Few minutes later Rikuo came with the others. I ran away and waiting for them to come. It was embrassing to face him.

Rikuo's pov
What the hell was wrong with me yesterday? I changed into my night form and went to Yui's place. When i arrived she wasn't there. 15 minutes later she came in with 2 boxes.

"You scared me. What are you doing here?"
"Well, i felt bored and decided to come to you. By the way what are you holding?"i asked her.

"Tomorrow is Valentine day. So i made some chocolates. Here this is for you."she gave me box with blue ribbon.
I opened and saw cute chocolates. It seems delicious. I eat and it was totally awesome.

"Delicious"

"I'm glad you like that"said me with warm smile. I saw she still hold one box. I felt jealous that she will give someone her chocolate.

"what about the other box?"

"it was for someone. What? Are you jealous?"she asked with smirk.

"She's right. Why should i jealous? But the thought of guy being with her made me crazy.

"W-wh-why should i jealous? Anyway bye. I will come later."then i head back to my mansion. I sat on cherry tree and ate her chocolates silently.

Present time
Now i was at school. I opened my locket to take my shoe and saw box. I took out saw chocolate box with note. It says"For you from Y". Y? Who is--? Whose name start with Y? Y-y-y. I thought for a while and thought came out. Y means Yui. Yui gave me chocolate?i felt happiness and want to run to her and gave hug. She gave me yesterday too. Now i got again. I want to shout aloud. When i saw my friends, i quickly put chocolate box into my bag.
"Morning guys."

"morning"we greeted each other and headed to class. I saw Yui who was surrounded by boys as soon as we entered the class. Every boys gave her chocolate boxes. She seemed uncomfortable around them. "Everyone i can't accept these anymore. You can give me next valentine day."she said.
As soon as she turned to our side, her face light up later turned red. I chuckled at her cute action.
~Time skip~
Still Rikuo's pov
Finally the class was dismissed and i was preparing to go home. Today i got chocolate from Yui and Kana. I really think Kana just as friend nothing more. I just accept hers not to make her sad. The one I like is Yui. Being with her made me happy and calm. I decided to confess her after this battle. As soon as i arrived home i took off my uniform and changed into yukata. I turned to my table and saw two boxes. One box was from Tsurara and other is wrote

"Happy valentine day, my love. From Sakura". I soon realized i was cheating her. Because i was thinking Yui and almost forgot her. But who should i choose? Sakura or Yui? It makes me crazy.

~Rikuo still don't know both of Yui and Sakura were same person. But i will make scene for them soon.~ ok, my dear readers, thank you so much for reading my chapter. I was hoping your comments and votes.