Perky Barista

This might be a cliché story but here it comes. Tythan ship. ~Kurativ.
--------------
Tyler's P.O.V
     My 'job' in Teamiplier is the 'Coffee Guy' because every morning I would go out and get the drinks for them. I was heading out the door and right before I left I shouted "The usual, right?" I got yeah as a response from them. I walked out the door and listened to music from my earbuds. I could see the Café in the distance. It's a really short walk from the house to it. The Café's name is Caramel Café, it's a small place.

     I pushed open the door and the little bell rings. "Hi! Welcome to Caramel Café! What would you like?" I heard a cheerful voice. I took off my earbuds looked at the owner of the cheerful tone. I saw a young guy, with the top of his hair blue. He had a bright smile. Must be new. I cleared my throat and spoke. "Hi, I'm Tyler and I'd like to have (insert 4 types of coffees). Thanks." He nodded his head slightly while listening. Man was he cute.

Ethan's P.O.V
     I've never seen this guy before. He was pretty handsome. I just got hired not too long ago. I mentally wrote down the order. "May I ask for the names?" I asked at the tall man. "Oh, it's Mark, Amy, Kathryn, and Tyler." He replied, pointing to the right items. I nodded again and smiled. He smiled back too, and I left to say the order. He was still at the counter when I came back. "Are you new here?" He asked me. "Oh, um, yeah, I got here a few days ago. I'm Ethan. You must come here a lot to notice." I said as I held out my hand. Tyler grasped it and we shook hands.

     We kept talking and I couldn't help but get a good look at his features. He was built, for sure. He told me about his friends. "They would love to see you sometime. You're a really great guy, Ethan." I felt my cheeks heat up a bit and chuckled. "They seem like nice people to hang with. I'd love to meet them." I said. We talked a bit more until the drinks were ready. He took them and I saw a slip of paper. Before I could ask, he was gone. I was slightly confused, but still took the paper.

     I could feel my heart skip a beat when it had said 'Here's my number, call me and we could hang out. Possibly meet the gang.' And then it showed his number. I felt so happy inside I didn't notice I was literally bouncing up and down. I shoved the piece of paper into my pocket and continued my shift.

     'Best day at work ever.'

--------------
I thought this was kinda cute. We got a cheerful Ethan and a handsome Tyler. Perfect for a oneshot, wouldn't you agree? Hope you liked it! Always accepting requests! ~Kurativ