Fuzzy Blankets and Hot Soup

Voltron One-Shot coming through! Might be considered fluff, maybe. :) ART IS NOT MINE!~Kurativ
--------------
     Hunk is the one who cares about his friends more than others, not counting family. He's most likely to be there by his teammate's side to make sure they're okay. Either helping Pidge with her projects, talking with Lance, or 'training' with Keith or Shiro.

     Next morning, though, he felt more groggy and exhausted. 'Shouldn't have been outside like that yesterday.' He thought. He was with Allura and Coran outside, and it was cold. He somehow forgot his jacket so he got a small cold. He got up from his bed and put on his regular clothes to meet up with the rest of the team.

     He trudged into the kitchen, looking for something to snack on. "Hey Hunk! Good to see you awake." Lance said, walking towards Hunk, and patting his shoulder. Hunk's throat was still a bit sore, but responded. "Morning, Lance." He turned around to face his friend. "Woah, Buddy, you don't sound too good. You okay?" Lance asked, concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a bit tired." Hunk said, smiling to prove it. "Alright, well take it easier then. Don't want you falling asleep during a meeting." Lance chuckled and left the kitchen.

     "Where's Hunk? He's usually here before a meeting starts." Shiro asked Lance when he sat down onto his chair. "I saw him in the kitchen, he said he's coming. Shiro, he doesn't sound well though." Lance told Shiro. "What did you say to him?" Pidge asked, facing towards Lance. "Told him to take it easy." Lace responded back.

     "Big guy deserves it, though. He's usually the one whose here by us when we're down." Keith said, looking up at his teammates. Everyone else nodded at the statement. "We should take care of him. I know I'm not his teammate, but he's a good friend." Allura spoke. As on cue, Hunk came in, and coughed a bit. He sat down onto his chair and looked at everybody. "What?" He asked, curious that they were looking at him with worried faces.

     "Hunk, are you sure you're okay? You don't have to be here if you're feeling sick." Pidge said, worried for him. "Guys I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Hunk replied, putting his hand up. "Hunk. You're sick. Lance told us. Even if he didn't, we could still tell if you're sick. You look really tired." Shiro said, sternly but gentle in a way. "Go sit on the couch in the other room. We'll take care of you until you get better." Keith told Hunk. Hunk gave in, and left towards the couch with Lance and Pidge by his sides.

     "I'll go make you some tea. Allura will come back with some blankets." Pidge said towards Hunk. She shifted her gaze towards Lance. "Make sure he stays here." She told him. She walked out and Shiro came with a damp rag while Allura got some fluffy blankets. Then Pidge with tea, and then finally Keith came in. They all sat around Hunk and talked.

     "Thanks, you guys. I really appreciate this." Hunk said, smiling warmly. "No problem, but we should be thanking you." Keith said. Hunk looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You were always there for us. Even if we didn't want comforting, you still stayed. We care a lot about you, Hunk." Shiro spoke, his voice gentle. "Awh, you're all so nice. I care about you all as well." Hunk said, tearing up a bit.

     Everyone group hugged Hunk, but after that tried to not get too close to spread the sickness. Hunk said he didn't want them to get his cold. They may be a team, but to each other they're family.

--------------
I thought this was cute. Hope you like it! I'm actually surprised that I got more views than expected. Thank you! Feel free to make requests! ~Kurativ