I'm No Love Expert

So recently I have been asked for some love advice and I thought this would be a cool oneshot. I guess I give good advice because  they keep asking me? I don't know. Anyways, here.  Art is not mine. -Kurativ

--------------

     "Pidge, I don't know what to do!" Lance exclaimed. He says he's in the middle of a crisis. Pidge just rolled her eyes and huffed. "Do you think I do? I'm not sure what to even tell you, bud." Pidge said, resting her fingertips on her forehead. Lance groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do." Pidge huffed. Lance peeked out from his hand and looked at Pidge. "Really?" Lance said, enthusiastically. "Yeah, but don't expect it to be perfect." Pidge sighed. 'Oh boy.'  Pidge thought to herself.

-Meanwhile, with Shiro & Keith-

    "Sounds like you have a crush." Shiro said, teasingly. Keith glared daggers at him. "It's not a crush. I can assure you." Keith scoffed. "Then what is it?" Shiro mocked. Keith crossed his arms and huffed in defeat. "Alright, you got m-" Shiro cut him off. "Ha! I knew it!" Shiro clapped his hands together. Keith stared at him in shock. "How could you tell?" Keith squeaked out. Shiro waved his hand in the air as if dismissing it. "It's so obvious, the way to stare at him. You always bicker with him, but you're blushing while doing it. You even saved and carried Lance a couple of times!" Shiro explained. Keith stared at him at how much he knew. 'Guess it was obvious.' Keith said mentally, face palming. "So, does that mean you're not going to help, or are you?" Keith scowled, facing back towards Shiro. "Of course, you big dummy. I am Space Dad, after all." Shiro said, proud in his voice. 'Oh no.' Keith said, immediately regretting saying anything at all.

-----

"Okay, do you understand the plan, Hunk?" Pidge said. Hunk nodded and smiled. "Can't believe they liked each other and not know about it." Hunk chuckled. "You're right, they're so oblivious." Pidge laughed, placing a hand on her hip. They then heard the door open and glanced over. "Everything going good? Lance is coming down the hall." Shiro said, pointing a thumb behind him. Hunk and Pidge nodded and then Shiro walked off.

As if on cue, Lance walked in with his hands in his pockets. "Hey guys, what'cha doing?" He said, smiling. Pidge cleared her throat and spoke. "Nothing, really. Not much to do except train or something." She shrugged. "Yeah, but at least I get some time in the kitchen." Hunk nudged Pidge. "Uh-Huh. I don't have anything to do. Just thought that we could hang together." Lance offered. Pidge's smile grew wider and nodded frantically. Hunk grinned and also nodded. "Alright. So what are we going to do?" Lance asked.

"How about we get the others, first? I'll go get them." Hunk said, and walked off before Lance could object. 'This is going better than I thought.' Pidge then mentally cheered.

-----

After Hunk had gathered the others, Shiro decided he wanted the group to go outside. They accepted, looking at the stars and talking. They were more than just teammates, they were like friends and family. Pidge, Hunk, and Shiro had been paying close attention to Lance and Keith. They noticed how close they were to each other, almost touching sides. They kept smiling and talking to each other, acting nothing like rivals. Pidge then realized this is where the plan takes real action.

First Shiro left, then Pidge because 'she wanted to work on something', and finally Hunk left because he actually got hungry. Now there was just Keith and Lance.

     Little did they know, both Shiro and Pidge were watching.

     "You aren't that bad of a person, you know?" Lance spoke, breaking the silence. He turned his head to face towards Keith, who looked back with wide eyes. "I mean it. I've been ignoring the fact that you didn't have any rivalry." Lance continued. Keith could feel the blush coming onto his cheeks. "Wasn't going to blame you. I just kind of lost it." Keith said, breaking eye contact.

     Keith forgot his jacket, so he was slightly shivering. Lance noticed this, and scooted closer, pulling him closer. "Lance what are you-" he cut him off. "Shut up. I can't get the thought of you out of my head, mullet." Lance said quietly. "...You never really wanted to be rivals, did you?" Keith smirked. "Nah. Did it to keep the feelings hidden." Lance shrugged. "Obviously you did a horrible job. Everyone else took notice." Keith joked.

     Pidge could barely contain her squeals. Shiro had to nudge her to stop a couple of times. What happened next, she almost exploded.

    Right there, in front of them, were the two friends, kissing.

     They were the first ones to see it, as well.

     "I'm no love expert, but I think we did it." Shiro chuckled. "You think? I know we did!" Pidge exclaimed, making small squealing noises after.

     After that, Keith and Lance weren't rivals anymore. Everyone in the castle knew this was going to happen. When they came back inside, Hunk crushed them in a hug, Shiro patted their backs, Pidge smiled widely at them, and Allura smiled gently with Coran raising an eyebrow, fiddling with his mustache.

    "Tell me everything that happened, 'Love Expert'" Coran asked Pidge.

     "Alright." Pidge giggled.
--------------
I kinda rushed the ending but hope you still like it! The first part of it was typed on laptop, then on my phone. I was also kind of practicing writing in Third Person. ~Kurativ