That Mysterious Boy

Not requested, but this came to my mind. I'm working on others, but somehow this came with a whole plot and such?? Anyways, hope you enjoy! -Kurativ.

--------------

     Estella was the type of girl who was calm, seemed shy, but was really out-going and smart once you get to know her. She works hard in High School, trying to get good grades and ultimately make it through the last school year. However, something, or someone, keeps distracting her. Every afternoon, after school, she rides home on the bus. In the same spot every day, is the 'Mystery Boy', the name Estella gave to him. 

     If she had enough courage to talk to him, she definitely would. It's just that...she may have developed a small liking to him. It's not her fault, really, its just his broody aura and rugged looks that attracts Estella. She sits behind him on the bus, not being able to see his face. Luckily, there was this one time she caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were a very different and unique color. When she first saw his eyes, she was awe-struck. They were a pair of bright and piercing red eyes.

     Ever since then, she's been even more curious about this 'Mystery Boy'. Estella had reasons to question the guy; he sits alone, red eyes, and nobody even glances at him. His hair was raven black, a bit of a messy fluff on top. He always wears a hoodie and pants, sometimes sunglasses. He was always there on the bus before Estella; so she doesn't know what school he goes to, if he even does. 

     Estella eventually told her best friend, Belle, about the mysterious guy on the bus. Belle doesn't ride the bus, so she just listens to Estella's rambling. "Seems like those loner or emo guys." Belle once said to Estella's description of the mystery man. Estella has asked if Belle's seen him before, but unfortunately hasn't. However, Belle encourages, while teasing, Estella to just talk to him. Belle gives her little ideas of things Estella could do, and Estella eventually gives in. She got tired of all the teasing and jokes of her and the guy.

     So, a few days after gathering up courage, she walked into the bus, bristly walking past the rugged guy. She sat in her usual seat, taking a few breaths. She was determined to at least know his name, but didn't want to come across weird. She then felt a small vibrate in her pocket and a ding afterwards. It was a message from Belle, stating 'Just do it, you got this!' Estella locked her phone after reading the message, and sighed. "Here goes nothing." She mumbled. 

     She carefully stood up, walking to the row of seats that was right next to 'mystery boy'. She sat down quietly, setting down her bag and turning her head towards the guy. He was currently staring out the window, his reflection showing on the window. Estella cleared her throat, trying to get his attention. It worked apparently, the man slowly turning his head in her direction. He had a eyebrow raised, those eyes shining. Estella then waved to him, a small smile appearing on her face. 

     The man's eyebrows furrowed, eyes slightly darkening. He opened his mouth a little, as to say something. Estella was struck by his reaction, bringing down her hand. Her head tilted involuntarily, looking into the man's eyes. It felt like hours, but was only seconds of staring. The man's mouth turned into a scowl, straightening his back. He finally spoke, but in a deep, gruff voice.

     "You shouldn't be able to see me." was all he said.

     Estella also straightened, not expecting his reaction. She was utterly confused, but it made sense. Nobody looked at him and he sat alone; because nobody else could see him.

     Except for Estella. 

     Seconds after his response, she arrived at her stop. She quickly got off, needing time to think without those piercing eyes staring through her. She felt out of breath, walking into the house. Her parents weren't home yet, and she didn't feel like telling Belle about her encounter. Though, this event only spiked up her curiosity about this man, seriously wanting to know what and who he is. 

     She also questioned how she could see this Mystery Boy.

--------------

I like this, but it seems sort of rushed. Hope you liked it, and just know that I'm working on those requests! Btw I know its shorter than usual. -Kurativ. 

~Update~

Hey guys my good friend @Ya_Girl_Woltia will be continuing this One-Shot in a full blown book! Go check it out if you're interested! (She wrote that but yeah idk why she wants to continue it, but just check it out whenever she finishes.)