11

(Holy shit 200 reads. Ik it doesn't seem like that much but it is to me. You guys are too fucking good to me. Any recommendations for my writing? I feel like it's sort of bland. Also I'm fucking in love with In The End. Normally I write these little notes as I'm writing the story, but I just threw this shit in here during editing.)

"Are you guys ready for your show tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! Nigga, we finna be lit! ESKETIT!!!" Pump yelled.

"People still say lit?"

"Ion know, nigga." Pump shrugged.

"You guys are going to be great." I assured them.

"Hell yeah we are!" Jahseh laughed, doing a weird handshake with Stokely.

"Okay, you guys don't need any more reassurance." I laughed.

"Nah, keep talking. My ego been needin' that inflation." Stokely said sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure." I laughed.

"Niglet! Shut the fuck up!"

"Why do you call me niglet?" I asked.

"I think she just said the n word to us!" Stokely scoffed in faux disbelief. I crossed my arms and eyed him, arching a brow.

"Nah, niglet. Ion know. When I think of the word niglet, you just come into mind." He said.

"Thanks man." I laughed, taking a sip of my energy drink.

"So, ya'll think Wifi finna join us soon?" Jahseh asked. Stokely shrugged.

"Ion even know, nigga."

"Who's Wifi?" I asked.

"A friend. He cool." Pump said.

"Let's go out for a bit. We can walk to a place to grab dinner." Stokely suggested.

"Give me like, twenty minutes." I said, jumping up.

"Niglet, you get five!" He yelled.

I grabbed my eyeliner pencil and drew a quick line, applied some red matte lipstick, and then some mascara. I slipped on my shoes and walked out, seeing the guys all ready.

"Three minutes. Props girl." Stokely said, opening the door of the bus and letting us all out before closing it.

"Wanna go to that gay ass lookin' restaurant?" Pump asked, gesturing to a little diner.

"I think it looks sweet. Let's go." I said.

"Of course you do. Sure though." Stokely shrugged. We all walked across the quiet, empty street and into the quaint restaurant. We were greeted by a pretty girl with red hair and flawless pale skin. I always envied girls like that. Ones that were so beautiful that no one could help but notice. Even the guys were checking her out. It was... a bit annoying. But good for her!

"Hello! Four?" She asked. Stokely nodded. The girl led us to a booth. Me and Pump sat on one side while Ski and Jahseh sat on the other.

"See! This is cute!" I said.

"Isn't it? My grandparents bought this place when I was a kid." The hostess said. I nodded.

"It gives homey vibes." I said. She nodded.

"Your waiter will be right with you. Love your hair, by the way." She said the last part to me before walking off. Of course she was nice. Why wouldn't she be nice?

"I'd let her be my baby mama." Pump said.

"You'd have hella white babies." Jahseh said.

"Worth it." Pump shrugged.