30

(Picture is what Amira wears to the club. I'm posting this extra chapter because my friend sent me a picture that X posted where he was like getting his dick sucked and I'm fucking shook as fuck)

"You're so gorgeous." Jahseh complimented, pushing my hair behind my ear. I smiled and blushed, looking down.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Don't act all shy." He laughed, lifting my chin. I giggled and kissed his nose.

It's been four days since our argument and shit has been brand fucking new. It was... really fucking nice. He was being normal again and I liked it a lot.

"I'm going to miss you when you leave." I said. He pulled my into his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm going to miss you too. But it's only for a lil bit." He assured me, kissing my forehead.

He was going on a mini tour thing! I was really happy for him, but I just got him back and I didn't want to leave him again, but this was his life. His music was what he loved, and I loved seeing him being happy and living his dream.

"I just want you to be safe." I said.

"I will be absolutely fine. You could always come along." He said.

"No. I want you to have fun. I will see you perform here in Florida though." I told him.

"Alright, Mira." He said, playing with my hair.

"I just want you to live your life and have fun." I said.

"And I'd like you to be there." He said. "And I would have a lot of fun if you were there."

"I bet it would." I agreed with a laugh. 

"Seriously, I want you to come along. I need my girl wit me." He said, squeezing me lightly. I laughed and reached up, kissing his cheek. 

"That's sweet, but I want you to live your life." I said. 

"And I don't think anyone can stand to fuckin' see ya'll actin' like that for more than an hour." Stokely sighed, making us laugh. 

"You wanted to hang out with us." I shrugged. 

"I ain't trynna see ya'll be all cute. Like, 'I love you' and 'aw kiss me X'." Stokely mimicked. 

"We do not sound like that." I argued. 

"Yes ya'll do." He replied. 

"You just jealous." Jahseh said. 

"Nah I ain't. Ya'll are weird." Stokely said with a grin. 

"But you're weirder." I said. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a missed call. 

"Ugh, come on." I sighed. It was Jordan. 

"Don't call him back. He can wait." Jahseh said. 

"No. He get's all paranoid." 

"The nigga came here at four A.M. once cuz he thought Teddy was mad at 'im." Stokely shared. 

"True story." I confirmed, calling Jordan back. He answered almost immediately. 

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead!" I heard Jordan squeal.

"What's wrong, Jordan?"

"I wanted to go out tonight." Jordan said. 

"Why tonight?"

"You said we'd hang out over the weekend. It's Saturday. Why not tonight?"

"Because I'm with my boyfriend."