13

"I'm like bitch who is your mans, ay! Can't keep my dick in my pants, ay! My bitch don't love me no more, ay! She kicked me out I'm like vro, ay!" Jahseh screamed into the crowd. He had such wild vibes on stage. He was so hyped and seemed so happy. He must've really loved all this. The crowd screamed the words with him. This song must be a popular one.

"Whoo!" I cheered from backstage. Jahseh looked back at me and grinned, winking. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and returned to performing. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he winked at me. Why? 

----

I sat outside smoking a cigarette, waiting for the guys to shut the fuck up. They all took some groupies back. Bullshit.

"Can I bum a cig?" A girl asked. She had a thick European accent. It was cute. I nodded and handed her one. "Are you waiting for someone too? Two of my friends are in there."

"You could say that. My friends brought girls back and it's just so loud and it smells fucking awful." I laughed.

"You're friends with the performers?" She asked, raising a brow. I nodded.

"Yeah. They're pretty cool." I said.

"I imagine." She laughed. "Chloe."

"Amira." I said. We shook hands before breaking into laughter.

"There's a local bar that's open all night. Seems like we'll both be waiting for a while. First two shots are on me." She said. I grinned.

"Give me like, two minutes. I'm going to grab my wallet." I said. I ran in the bus and picked up my satchel off of a chair before running back out. I hadn't bothered to change due to the current circumstances, so I was already ready to go.

"Let's go!" Chloe cheered. We walked quickly, sort of skipping actually, out of the area we had stayed in for the night. We walked to a parking lot not far away and Chloe unlocked the door. I got in and we began driving.

I know I shouldn't get in a car with strangers, but I'm a big girl. Plus Chloe seemed really cool.

"So, is it hard living with guys?" Chloe asked me. I shrugged.

"I already live with one of them back home, so I guess it's alright. I just don't wanna hear them going at it." I laughed.

"I live with like, two girls. They always bring guys home. It's fucking annoying." Chloe laughs.

"That's gotta suck." I acknowledged. She nodded.

"Yeah. Here's that bar thing." She said, pointing to a lively restaurant looking building.

---

"And so the slag says "oh, didn't think you'd be home this soon" and continues to fuck the dude in my fucking room!" Chloe tells me. I chuckled and drank some of my vodka and orange juice.

"Damn. I would've flipped my shit." I laughed.

"Hey ladies. Lonely?" Two white dudes with cocky expressions approached us. Chloe looked at me, laughing.

"Oh, and will you be our knight in shining armour?" Chloe laughed at the blonde one who spoke, sipping her drink.

"If you want, but who needs armour?" The guy winked. Chloe choked on her drink. I just laughed.

"We're lesbian." I said randomly.

"Me too! We have so much in common!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Amira, he's really trying. Maybe we should give them our numbers." Chloe said. I nodded.

"Yes!" The other guy whispered loudly.