39 (EPILOGUE)

(Note: sorry it's late. Have some shit goin on. This is the long awaited final chapter of Amira and Jahseh's love story. If you like my writing or want to support me or some shit, check out my other XXXTentacion fic. Thanks. Much love.)

Ten months later

"I can't believe we made it this long." I laughed. It was hard. Jahseh struggled with a bit of drama, but he was good now. We were good and healthy as ever. 

"I fucking love you beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek. 

"Honestly, ya'll are cute as fuck." Stokely mumbled, wiping at his eye. 

"Are you actually crying?" I laughed. 

"Real niggas don't cry!" He exclaimed. "We sweat from our eyes." 

"Nigga, congrats." Pump said, hugging me. 

I'm sure you're wondering why everyone is congratulating us. A year. We made it a full year. We're alive and we're both really happy. Me, Jahseh, Isaiah, Stokely, Pump, Jordan, and Xander went out for dinner. 

"I um, I wanted to ask you something." Jahseh said. Jordan looked at me, his eyes wide. I looked nervously at everyone, but they looked equally confused. 

"Alright." I said, pushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear. 

"I wasn't really sure how to uh, do this shit, but um, I guess I'll just be real wit it." Jahseh said. He reached into his pocket and kneeled in front of me. "I know I'm not like, amazing or super special, but I really care about you. I care about you more than you'll ever fuckin' know. Will you marry me?"

I saw the worried but happy look on Jahseh's face and felt my heart leap. A lot of people were watching us. I smiled and nodded my head vigorously. I was grinning like an idiot. 

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" I exclaimed, embracing him. He laughed a bit and pulled away, sliding a gorgeous diamond ring on my finger.

 He laughed a bit and pulled away, sliding a gorgeous diamond ring on my finger

"Yes!" Jordan screamed, drawing other people's attention. He blushed but I just laughed. A few people cheered, which was embarrassing as hell. I didn't care though. I got to be with Jahseh for the rest of my life.

"I love you so much." I exclaimed, kissing his cheek. He pressed his lips against mine before returning to his seat.

"I'm so happy you said yes. I got scared as fuck." Jahseh admitted with a chuckle. 

"Man, I'm finna be the best man and the bridesmaid." Stokely said, making the rest of us laugh. 

"Congratulations to the both of you." Xander said, smiling. I returned his smile. 

"Thanks to you. You always told me it was going to work." I laughed. He shrugged. 

"I'm a relationship master." He said. 

"Well, it's finna be a helluva wedding." Isaiah laughed. 

"Nigga, I better be a fuckin' part of this shit. I look hella fine in a tux." Pump said. 

"You can be the flower girl." Jahseh said, making Pump scoff. I grinned. I was going to be so fucking happy with him. I was already fucking happy. I loved Jahseh Onfroy and I'd never stop loving him. 

And, even all the tours and groupies and fights we had, I never did. And he never stopped loving me.