14

"Ooh! Looks like Teddy got some too. Who's the lucky guy?" Stokely commented. We're currently on the road again.

"Chloe." I said, smirking and putting my hair over the purple mark she left on my neck. The boys looked shocked at me. "What?"

"You're a dyke?" Pump asked.

"I don't have to be gay to be with a girl. Either way, what's it to you?" I asked.

"Was she hot?" Stokely asked me.

"She was really pretty. She's from the U.K.." I said.

"When did you guys do it?" Jahseh asked.

"When you guys were screwing her friends and me and her were waiting for you guys to shut the fuck up. We didn't sleep together. Just messed around a bit." I shrugged.

"You say it so casually." Stokely said.

"Well, you guys are asking. Why are you so interested?" I asked the guys.

"Hot girl on girl make out? Why the fuck wouldn't a nigga be on that shit?" Pump asked.

"Because it's my business." I said.

"Was there tongue tho?" Jahseh asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I scoffed.

"Ayy!" Stokely yelled.

"I despise all of you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What does that even mean, nigga?" Pump asked.

"This is why you should've stayed in school." I said to Pump, who scoffed in response.

"Well fuck you too." Pump said, making me laugh.

---

"Mom!" I screamed. I screamed and screamed and screamed some more, but her bleeding body lay on the floor, unresponsive.

"Whore!" I heard my father scream. I looked in the mirror and saw me. Not young me. Current me. I saw my forehead bleeding too, a hole in the middle of my forehead.

"No!" I screamed.

"You did that, not me." My father laughed. Slowly, I fell into the mirror, screaming as I did so.

"Stop!" I screamed, jolting as I woke. I wiped my eyes and felt my face. No bloody, oozing hole. That's good. It felt so real.

"Fuck." I sighed, hopping out of my bunk. I stood up and walked into the living room. I saw Jahseh sitting there watching TV.

"Nightmare again?" He asked me 

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You can watch this with me. Naruto." He said, gesturing to the TV. I nodded.

"Sure." I said, walking over to the couch and sitting next to him.

"What was it about?" He asked me. "The nightmare, I mean."

"Same thing. It always is." I said. He nodded.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't be." I replied. He pulled me toward him and I leaned into his bare chest. I examined his tattoos. They were all beautiful.

"See something you like?" He asked with a grin.

"Why do you have Cleopatra on your chest?" I asked him.

"My mother." He explained. I nodded.

"That's pretty." I said. He nodded.

"I like it." He shrugged.

"Me too."

We watched the anime quietly, his arm wrapped around my body. I didn't mind the show. It was interesting.

"You're shaking." Jahseh said.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Why do you apologize so much?" He asked.

"Sorry." I said again. He laughed at me.

"Your like a little kid." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a kid." I scoffed.

"But you act like it." He said.

"No." I said.

"Whatever." He sighed.

"Don't whatever." I said, playing with on of his dreads.

"You're still shaking." He said.

"I guess I'm cold." I shrugged. He wrapped both arms around me and pulled my on top of him.

"I can warm you up." He laughed. I laughed but leaned into him and continued watching the TV.

"Sasuke seems like kind of an asshole." I said.

"I like him." He shrugged.

"Well, that makes sense." I laughed.

"Are you calling me an asshole?" He asked me.

"I didn't say that." I argued.

"But do you think I'm an asshole?" He asked.

"No. I think that you're probably an asshole sympathizer." I laughed.

"That's why I care about you!" He exclaimed sarcastically. I looked at him and glared. He just grinned at me.

"You're an asshole." I said.

"You are too." He laughed. I went to stand up but he grabbed my waist.

"I'm thirsty." I said.

"Me too." He grinned, biting his bottom lip. I scoffed and stood up.

"What's gotten into you?" I laughed.

"Boredom." He said.

"I see that." I chuckled. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water, sitting next to Jahseh. He pulled me on his lap again, but this time facing him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm more than okay." He said with a grin. He suddenly crushed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around my body. I kissed him back softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He licked my lips, asking for entrace. I parted my mouth and our tongues tangled in a sloppy, beautiful mess.

What even was this? I mean, I don't mind, but fuck. 

"That was a bit abrupt." I laughed, pulling away.

"But it was great." He said.

"You've got a point, I guess." I said.

"You guess?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I shrugged.

"It was good." I said, playing with one of his dreads. He kissed me again and flipped me down onto the couch, his arms on either side of my shoulders.

Jahseh kissed me passionately and forcefully and I returned it wholeheartedly until finally he pulled away for air.

"Shit." I laughed.

"I know."

"Can we not make this a thing?" I requested.

"Definitely not a thing." He said, grinning down at me.

"Good." I whispered, breathing heavily.

I just made out with my roommate's best friend. And I didn't regret it at all.