Chapter 8

I hope you like this chapter. This gets heated so brace yourself. <3

I walk out of the bathroom and look for Mason. I don't see him though. He wouldn't have left me would he? I feel a hand grab me and I turn around and see Mason.

"I thought you left me," I say relieved.

"I would never leave you," Mason says looking into my eyes.

For some reason, his words seem deeper than what he's saying.

"Wanna dance?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm not much of a dancer." He says.

"Oh come on. Mr. Perfect can't dance? You'll get the hang of it." I playfully mock.

He smirks and I lead him to the dance floor. I start moving my hips to the beat. He starts dancing with me and he's actually a good dancer.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance?" I joke.

"I said I'm not much of a dancer not I couldn't dance." He says with a wink.

I turn around and grind up against him. He puts his hands on my hips and I feel my body heat up. I feel Mason kiss my neck and I lean my head back. It just got a whole lot hotter in here.

"You wanna get out of here?" Mason whispers in my ear.

I grab him by the wrist and drag him behind me. I see Harley and walk over to her. I tap her on the shoulder and tell her we're leaving. She looks at me and Mason and smirks.

"Get some girl," Harley says and smacks my ass.

I walk away and shake my head. I turn around and look at Mason and I smile at him. He's staring at me.

"What?" I say

"You're so beautiful. You should smile more. You have an amazing smile." He says with lustful eyes.

"Thank you," I blush and look at the ground.

"You're cute when you blush." He says and lifts my chin.

I smile a genuine smile at him.

"Come on I have a place to take you." He says and grabs my hand.

We walk for about five minutes and he stops.

"Alright, I'm going to cover your eyes." He says and puts his hands over my eyes.

"Is this where you kill me?" I joke.

"Yeah, I'm secretly a murderer." He says and laughs.

He seems so happy when he jokes around. I walk a few more steps and I feel his hands move off my eyes. My heart stops at the sight. It's a lake surrounded by trees. It's so pretty. I almost tear up.

"It's amazing," I say looking around.

"Come on," Mason says walking towards the lake.

He starts taking off his shirt.

"Wait I don't have a bathing suit," I say. Not that I ever swim.

"Neither do I," Mason says and laughs.

"Look that sounds fun and all but, I just, don't think I can. Not with my body." I say truthfully.

"I'm not one to judge. And I think you're beautiful." He says grabbing my hand.

I take off my boots and sit them on the ground. I close my eyes and take off my shirt. I don't want to look at myself. I take off my skirt and get chills. I feel Mason's hands run over my body. His warm hands mixed with the cold breeze feel amazing. I open my eyes and look at him. He looks mad. His hands are rubbing over my scars.

"I told you I was ugly," I say and back away.

"Are you kidding me? You're beautiful. Inside and out. And you have all the scars to prove it." He says and grabs my waist.

I feel a tear run down my cheek and he looks at me with worry.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asks.

"No, it's just, my whole life I've felt hideous, and all of a sudden I meet you and I don't know how to act. The way you stare at me makes me feel like some type of way." I vent truthfully.

"I wish I would've met you sooner, but timing is powerful. You've never been with a real man. I can show you how you're supposed to feel." He says and touches my face.

I lean into his touch needing his warmth. I have an idea. I push him into the water. He comes up looking like a Calvin Klein model. I shake my head.

"Catch me!" I yell and jump in.

I feel hands wrap around me and I open my eyes. When I see his face he's smiling. I'll never get tired of that face. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel free. I feel so much adrenaline. I feel like I could conquer the world right now. I smile and look up at the sky. I look at the twinkling stars that fill up the dark sky. When I look down he leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back with all I have. I don't want to say it but I think I'm falling hard. We kiss with so much passion. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths. When we pull away we stare at each other breathing heavily.

"Fuck everyone who ever tried to hurt you or drag you down! I will kill anyone who tries to come in your way." He says deep in thought.

I wonder what he is imagining right now. This man makes me feel wild. Like I just want to cause some trouble right now. 

"Come on, let's go," I say ready to leave.

We both get out dripping wet. Hugging each other, not having a towel to dry off with.

"You thought this one through, huh?" I tease.

"Yep. That way I can cuddle with you naked." He smirks and grips my body tighter.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I bite my lip.

"I like it when you joke around," I say and boop his nose.

"I'll have to do it more often then." He says and smirks.