Chapter 22

~Ashley's POV//

I see Mason's eyes turn dark and then he flips us over so he's on top of me. He leans in and kisses me again but this time it's rough and passionate. I snake my hands around his neck and tangle my fingers into his soft brown locks. He pulls away and looks at me.

"I was trying so hard not to moan when you were teasing me in truth or dare," Mason says with a smirk.

"Crazy to think how much power I have over you," I say playfully and wink.

Mason starts giving soft kisses down my jawline to my neck. He starts to give full kisses moving around to find my weak spot making me squirm under him. He kisses the spot near my collar bone and I feel a moan slip away from my lips. Mason sucks and licks that one spot earning more moans from me. Pulling away leaving a love bite. He looks into my eyes and has a protective look over me.

"So everyone will know you belong to me." He says.

He goes back to kissing me and moves his way down to my collarbone and then the cleavage of my boobs making me jerk and move. He looks to me for permission and I nod my head and sit up. He unhooks my bra with one hand and throws it on the floor and smirks at me. I roll my eyes at the cocky him trying to show off. I start to feel a little chilly and feel goosebumps form on my skin. Needing to feel his warm hands on me he runs kisses over my breast and softly over my nipples making me breathe harder. He leans in and looks me straight in the eyes and licks my nipple making me moan. He starts sucking and licking on my nipple making them go hard. He then starts peppering kisses down my stomach and down close to my pelvis making me squirm under his touch. He comes back up to my lips and looks me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks worried.

"Yes." I say confidently.

Mason stands up and takes off his pants really quick leaving his boxers on and gets back on me.

He smirks. "Gotta make it even."

He then moves down to my pelvis and plays with the hem of my panties and massages my thighs. He slowly take my panties off and throws them on the floor with everything else. He comes back up to me and kisses my lips. Sending tingles down my spine. I feel myself grinding on him and he smirks. I can feel his hard on growing through his boxers and the friction is so good I grind again feeling myself moan. Mason smirks and goes down to the end of the bed and pulling me close to him roughly making me squeak. He opens my legs and starts kissing my inner thighs. I tangle my fingers in the sheets needing something to hold onto. He finally places his lips on mine and kisses gently. I feel myself breathing really hard. He starts giving little licks and I feel the pleasure run through me. I bite down on my lip trying to hold in the moans but it doesn't help. He starts putting more pressure making me moan even more. I feel myself start to quiver and I and grip my hands on the sheets harder. Mason puts his hands on my waist holding me in place. He starts to go a little faster and I feel something build up inside of me and I tangle my fingers into his hair needing to feel him. I feel myself start to go over the edge and I feel myself trying to lift my pelvis but Mason's holding it down. If I could see his face I'd know he'd have a big smirk on his face. I feel myself get dizzy with pleasure and I scream out his name over and over. He runs his hands over my body and climbs up over me and comes face to face with me.

"You ok? I got a little carried away." He says biting his lip.

"I promise I'm great." I say and feel my face go red.

He leans in and kisses me making me feel warm again with him on me. Still feeling myself wanting more I grind onto his boner feeling him pull away looking at me biting my lip. Mason looks at me worried.

"I promise I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I can't wait anymore." I say smiling.

"I just don't want to hurt you." Mason says with so much care in his eyes.

I grab his face and make him look at me.

"Baby. I'm ready. You can't possibly hurt me anymore than I already am. Plus it seems like you can't handle me." I say and smirk.

"Oh really? You think I can't handle you?" He lifts his eyebrow.

I pause for a moment realizing what trouble I'm getting myself into. "No." I squeak out.

"Alright we'll see." He says with a devilish look in his eyes. He gets off me and takes off his boxers revealing a very BIG surprise. (No pun intended) I feel my jaw drop and him look at me smirking.

"Still think you can handle me?" He asks cockily.

"Bring it on." I say challenging him.

He grabs a condom from his wallet and rolls it onto his shaft. He looks to me and smiles.

"Get on your stomach." He says.

I turn over to get on my stomach. I feel hands run over my ass going up my back and back down over my ass. I feel a slight sting in my ass and a slapping noise. I feel a moan slip out of my mouth and a satisfied sounding Mason. I feel him climb onto me and he kisses my shoulder. I feel his warm breath on my neck making me shiver.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say breathless.

He slides into me and I feel a slight pain. Trying to stretch to the size of his length I feel him start grind into me. I feel myself moan from all the pleasure rushing through me. He starts to go faster and my moans get louder. The only thing you can hear is my moans and the sound of our skin slapping together. I feel Mason pepper kisses on my shoulder and back and I breathe him in. I feel myself scream higher and louder. Mason starts to get sloppy and hits my g-spot. I grab onto the sheets. I start to feel myself go over the edge and Mason slips his hand under me and starts rubbing my clit making me scream even more. I try to hold it in as long as I can but I can't take it anymore and let go. I feel myself orgasm hard. My walls clenching around Mason making him cum and a grunt come from his mouth. Mason slathers his finger my juices and he does the most cockiest thing. He starts licking and sucking all the juices off his finger making me blush.

"So fucking delicious." He says and smirks.

Mason stands up and takes off the condom and throws it away. He picks me up in his arms and un-does the covers and puts me under them. He gets in next to me and pulls me close to him. I breathe in his sent and sigh feeling happy. I snuggle closer to him kissing his chest. He kisses the top of my head. I feel myself dose off and I'm at peace.