Chapter 18

~Mason's POV//

I wake up with Ashley in my arms. She's so beautiful. I could watch her all day. But I decided to carefully get out of bed and brush my teeth. I go out into the kitchen and get a call on my phone. I answer it. I hear a voice I recognize. I feel my blood boiling.

"Mason. Nice to hear from you again." He says.

"What do you want?" I say feeling angry.

"I hear you are causing a lot of trouble. You better cool it or I'll have to send someone to take care of you and your girl." I could hear him smirking through the phone.

"Fuck you and stay away from me and Ashley." I say getting furious.

"Just watch your back. We're always watching you." He says and hangs up.

"God damnit!" I slam my hand down on the table.

"Mason?" I hear Ashley sound scared.

I just feel so angry and I walk out of the house.

~Ashley's POV//

He just walks out without even looking at me. Did I do something? He was just on the phone. Maybe he's angry at something. I guess I'll just let him cool off. I walk back into the bedroom and get dressed. I'm not excited. I have to meet my real dad who left me and my mom to suffer. I throw on some cute shorts and a black top with some thigh high boots. I get a text from Hunter saying he's here. I walk out and get into the car.

"You ready?" Hunter asks.

"I don't know." I say honestly.

We drive and get to this really nice mansion. Of course this guys rich. We get out and start walking in. A maid greets us and takes Hunter's jacket and leads up to the kitchen. I see a man sitting at a table looking at some papers. He looks up at us and stands up and walks over to me. He looks at me and smiles.

"Wow you look just like your mother." He smiles and hugs me.

I don't hug back and feel very awkward. He then hugs Hunter. He doesn't seem to be very happy with him.

"So how are you? How's your life. Oh how's your mom?" He asks.

I feel myself start to think about everything again. I feel myself start to tear up.

"Dad!" Hunter says

"What?" He asks confused.

"Excuse me." I say and run out of the room.

I run around trying to find an exit. I hate this place. I never want to be here again. Hunter soon catches up to me. I sit down on the ground and start crying. I haven't really cried about my mom since the incident. I miss her. I miss her so much. Hunter sits down next to me.

"You know it hurts me too." Hunter says. "I never got to meet my mom."

"I'm sorry." I say balling my eyes out.

"Trust me it's not your fault." Hunter says hugging me. "I never got to be a good brother."

"Well you're making up for it now and that's all that matters." I say truthfully.

"Come on lets take you home." Hunter says standing up.

He puts out his hand and I take it. He helps me up and we get into the car and drive home. When I get home I say bye to him and walk inside. I see Mason rush towards me with a worried face.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick. Are you hurt? Have you been crying?" Mason says grabbing my face to inspect the dried up tears.

I pull away from him. "I just met my real dad." I say feeling angry.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've been there by your side." Mason says taken back.

"Well I would've but someone just left me all alone in the house so I left." I said obviously feeling hurt.

Mason looks at the floor. "I'm sorry. I was just angry."

"At what?" I ask.

"It's nothing important." Mason says walking away.

"See this is it. We keep hiding things from each other and it's not making a good relationship. We can't keep lying or this isn't gonna work." I say feeling a tear run down my cheek.

"Ash." Mason takes a step closer and wipes away my tear. "I was scared."

"You were scared?" I ask surprised. "Of what?"

"My old boss from the Mafia called me. He threatened to hurt you. I couldn't just stand there and wait for it to happen. I was angry. If they hurt you I'd never be able to forgive myself." Mason says sitting on the couch putting his face in his hands.

I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my stomach. I push him back on the couch and straddle his lap. I grab his face and pull it into mine. At first he's surprised and then pulls me into him even more. This kiss was different but still breath taking. It was more rough and passionate. Out tongues dancing in my mouth. We were fight for dominance and Mason won. Mason pulls back and bites my lip. When he pulls away I almost make a noise wishing he was still on my lips. Somehow me and Mason are staring in each other's eyes. His hands around my waist my fingers tangled in his hair. Mason kisses me again and works his way down my cheek, across my jawline and down to my neck. I lean my head back in pure bliss. When he gets to my neck he works around till he finds my weak spot. He licks and nibbles at the skin earning a moan from me. I could feel his smirk on my skin. I give his hair a little pull for teasing me. He made a growling sound and stands up and carries me into the bedroom. He throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

"Shouldn't have done that." Mason says and smirks.

"Maybe it was on purpose..." I tease.

Mason takes his shirt off then kisses me again. He works his way down my neck and too my collar bone.  Earning many moans. He goes over my cleavage and looks at me to take my shirt off. I nod and he takes off my shirt. He looks at me for a second taking in my bare skin. He runs his fingers over my skin earning a shiver from me. He kisses down my collar bone over my bra and running his hands all over my body. Moans are slipping out from all over and I have the sheets in between my fingers. Mason gets to my stomach and starts licking around making me jerk up. I could feel his smirk and then he nips at my skin making me jerk again and this time he holds my hips down so I don't move.

"You're such a tease." I say breathless.

"Now you know how it feels." Mason says and smirks.

"I don't tease you." I say laughing.

"Just looking at you is a tease." Mason says running his hands over my body.