Chapter 20

~Ashley's POV//

Mason brings out two plates of beautiful-looking pasta.

"It took a little while to learn but I hope you like it," Mason says and places the plate in front of me.

"For looking like a bad boy you've really got a soft side." I tease.

"I'll show you a bad boy." Mason mumbles and smirks.

"What?" I ask barely hearing what he said.

"Nothing." He says and smiles innocently.

We dig into our food. We spent that night talking and laughing and just enjoying each other. When we finished I helped him with dishes and he gave me a tour of the beach house. It was so beautiful. I loved it.

"Whatcha think?" Mason asks.

"It's gorgeous." I say breathless.

"Good. I have another surprise for you." Mason smiles.

"Another one? Better be a good one." I tease.

"Oh really?" Mason says and pushes me against the wall. "So those weren't good enough." Mason smirks.

"Could be better." I playfully say.

Mason rolls his eyes and tangles his fingers in my hair. He leans in and presses his soft lips against mine. Every time he kisses me is just like the first. He pulls away shortly and I feel dizzy with passion. Mason pulls off of me and walks into the kitchen. I just stood there stunned. I walk out into the kitchen and see Mason drinking some water. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I run my hands up his torso and feel his gorgeous body. He turns around and grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up and and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits me on the counter.

"You know you drive me crazy." Mason says with a husky tone and a devilish look in his eyes.

I hear a door open and see Harley and Lucas smirking at us.

"Should we come back later?" Lucas says playfully.

"Shut up." Mason says and lifts me off the counter.

I run over to Harley and give her a hug.

"I thought you had to go home?" I ask her confused.

"It's called lying. You'd know you did it your whole life." Harley says clearly angry.

"Are you really mad at me for that?" I ask hurt.

"A little." She says honestly.

"Whatever." I say and go and hug Lucas. He lifts me up and spins me in the air.

"Damn I never get hugs like that." Harley says annoyed.

"You better chill on my girl." Mason threatens.

"Chill I'm joking I just wanted to see your reaction." Lucas says and goes over and says something to Harley.

I don't know what's going on but they are acting weird. I look to Mason who has his fist clenched and is very tense. I walk over to him and put my hand on his chest. He relaxes and looks at me with care in his eyes. Before I could say anything there's another knock at the door. I open it to my surprise, I see Hunter and Sam.

"Hunter!" I say and hug him.

"Hey sis." He says and pushes me away playfully.

"Hey Sammy." I smile at her and give her a hug.

Then I see Jordan and Emily walk up behind them.

"Hey Em..." I say and wink at her.

"Shhhh." She puts a finger over her lips.

Everyone looks at us in confusion. We just smirk at each other. I give Jordan a hug and close the door behind all of them. Somehow we've ended up blasting music and dancing. The guys are sitting on the couch drinking a beer. And Harley's sleeping on Lucas's shoulder. Me Em and Sam are dancing and moving to the beat. When I turn around I see Mason staring at me. I feel my face heat up and I turn around.

"You okay Ash? You look a little red." Sam ask worried.

"I'm fine." I squeak out.

"Okay..." they say.

I take a break from dancing and sit on the arm rest of the couch right next Hunter. I take his beer from his hand and take a large gulp.

"Ash!!" He screams and slaps me.

"What?" I smile innocently.

"First of all you don't need to be drinking beer and you have a boyfriend." Hunter says angry.

"Yeah but if I take his you'll be mad at him." I say smirking because I know it's true.

"Whatever. At least go get me another one then." Hunter says holding the beer in my face.

"Get your own lazy." I say.

He gets up angry. And goes and gets another beer. I stand up and start dancing with the girl again and my favorite song comes on. I squeal a little and spin around. I start singing all the words and dancing like there's no one around. I can feel Mason's eyes on me and I know these lyrics are hitting him more than a song. They have hit me more than a song since I've first heard it. I throw my hands up in the air and sway my hips and close my eyes like there's no problems in the world. After I realize that I'm the only one dancing and everyone's staring at me and feel my face heat up. I go over to Mason and he puts me on his lap. He puts his head on shoulder and I can feel his warm breath on my neck which makes me shiver a little. My heart stops and my breath hitches. Mason starts singing the words in my ear and I melt in his arms. My heart! How can I love this boy so much? His singing is the cutest thing I've ever seen too.

"Ash?" I hear Harley say in a raspy voice.

"Yeah?" I ask and look at her.

"Can you just fuck the guy already? We all know he's the one." Harley says and smirks.

I just sit there with my mouth open in surprise. I take the throw pillow off the couch and throw it at her. No wonder it's called throw pillow.

"Omg!!" Harley says.

"What?" Everyone says in unison.

"We should play truth or dare." Harley says excited.

"What are we in 5th grade?" I ask.

"What? Too chicken?" Harley threatens me.

"Bitch it's on." I say.

"Ok good. Cuz your first..."